Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. (33034 Views)

The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site / See The Gigantic Snake Bayelsa Politician Saw At His New House / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:24am On May 09, 2016
And you called this one big?
You never see nothing!
Re: See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. by deyoungstar(m): 5:16am On May 09, 2016
EnuguJOBHUNT:
The worst thing that can happen to a man is being stung by a big scorpion when sleeping in the night. I thank God for the authority that he has given to trample upon scorpions without being hurt.
may d Lord be praised
Re: See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. by tivta(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2016
Only God knows where you people live to see all these dangerous creatures...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. by uchennaq(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2016
Good Radiance

Re: See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. by Massdamm(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2016
Am i lying
Shoelace1:
grin grin grin
Re: See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. by nini007(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2016
Aviero:
That is the colourful-reticulated scorpion. It's only known to be found in Asia.

Reports later made us understand there are five in Africa. This specie is endangered.

If its sting is not treated in less than 5 minutes, it can lead to complete paralysis of the entire left side of the human body.

Dangerous specie. It should be kept in a zoo. You shouldn't have killed it.
hmm. Talk talk talk, no sense!
Re: See The Gigantic Scorpion That We Killed. by Qaisar1: 10:53am On May 09, 2016
wickedtuna:
which carpenter shape that wood undecided

na Harmattan and age dey affect my reading table jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pygmy Sperm Whale Butchered On Lekki Beach / Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos / Www.yahoomail.com | Yahoo-mail Sign Up Sign In Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.