Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

GMAIL Style Mailbox Design With PHP Pagination And Sorting - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / GMAIL Style Mailbox Design With PHP Pagination And Sorting (1391 Views)

Please Help Me In This PHP Pagination Code / 10 Nights Of Cloning Nairaland With PHP / Simple Pagination In PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GMAIL Style Mailbox Design With PHP Pagination And Sorting by timotew: 12:18am On May 09, 2016
Gmail inbox style design with CSS and HTML5 also you will learn how to paginate and sort data with PHP, It pretty single and it something that newbies can get started with and the professionals too can use it to save some coding hours.

I can't show you demo or post source codes here so view it on

http://www.codingsavvy.com/2016/05/how-to-paginate-and-sort-data-with-php.html

(1) (Reply)

Simple Java Challenge / I Need A Native Mobile App Developer With Experience In Ionic And Angular JS / Dell Latitude E6430 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.