Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? (626 Views)

My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? by NoApology(m): 5:41am On May 09, 2016
good morning nairaland. for couple of weeks now i have been docile here.. partly due to camp stress (seriously i see nothing fun about camp). to the topic of the day....

very soon our first alawee (salary ) will enter and im already in a dilemma. here's why;

where i come from we normally give our first salary or earning to our benefactor (be it your parents or whoever trained you ). now as a Christian we are also required to give our first fruit (in this case my alawee) to God.

so now, who should get my first salary? God or my Parents? please i need mature advice and suggestions please

cc
crazman
yokiti
lalasticlala please help me get more response.
Re: Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? by khalhokage(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2016
That's your choice to make, this isn't a matter of "should" , it's your money and you're the one that decides how to spend it.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? by Taeewo(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2016
God dont collect money.....

1 Like

Re: Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? by Tellemall: 7:21am On May 09, 2016
When you were working for your money I guess you worked alone. Therefore, eat alone.

I wonder how in the world a person will take out their ENTIRE salary and give it out to a religious body. How are you expected to survive the month if you didn't have previous savings?

Religious sentiment of this nature is tantamount to pure stupidity.

Your benefactor though... Depends on the exact role played. See why it's good to get things done yourself? Then you aren't obliged to go about donating your salary.

Except if you feel you need to give it to your parents. Then that's your decision to make.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? by 2el(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2016
To your parent...tho they are not expected to take all, just take part and return d rest to u, cos u might need money to survive till your next pay.
Re: Who Should Our First Salary Go To, God Or Our Benefactor? by greatestman(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2016
This guy is speaking because he has other source of income. How will you survive your first month? How will you transport yourself? How will you rent house? How? Except you are having other source (s) of income, or your parents are ready to give you money again.. Your 10% and you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

#Official Postponement Of The 2016 Batch 'A' (stream II) Orientation Course / The NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream2 Orientation Course Has Been Postponed Indefinitely / Article Transdobbers/rewritters Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.