Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband (44116 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by pweetylivia(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2016
porrigeyam:
taaah my sis fine pass her.... Don't judge yet she might even be killed by someone else not the man.... Life is complicated pretty girl.
Okay ooooo. iyaff hear
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by TDstarr: 8:22am On May 09, 2016
Sorry but if what he says is true.... I will do worse if am in his shoes... Reasons I avoid cheating women... Any woman my mum does not like I stay clear... Only women understand women... And they hate each other.... I have a terrible temper... I tell them on the first date... I don't cheat... For you to cheat on me... Just break it off

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Marvin10(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2016
There is simply no reason for one to take another's person"s life... no matter what. It's even more terrible when it's that of your spouse who you are supposed to be protecting. Please to the ladies out there, walk away from a domestic violent affair or marriage before it's too late. My heart goes out to his late wife and the children she left behind. May God be their source of strength and RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by delishpot: 8:24am On May 09, 2016
The first thing a violent mate would claim after they kill their partner is
He/she was sleeping with the Boss/secretary
He/she was not feeding the kids

If person cheat on you, and you want separate, why go the violent way? Why not waka with ya two legs into happy days ahead instead of into jail?

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by martineverest(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2016
Pure lies...i know the woman very well.

From his behavior whenever they came to church, he never sat with his wife nor carry his children... He never smile in church; always frowning... There was no connection between him and his wife

sometimes,I kept asking myself y such a beautiful woman got married to a much older man.. U I've always seen their marriage as slave-&-master marriage

I really pity her kids, they were fond of their mother.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Awoofawo(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2016
teekay213:
That is why my wife can't work under any person.
fool full housewife lo sure cool

hahahaha
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by cr7lomo: 8:25am On May 09, 2016
skypeme:
If truely the lady has engaged in extra marital affair then she is very very wrong. You can't be cheating on your husband then still lives under the same roof with him, she was even explaining over the fone about the sex shed with another man and her husband heard everything, that's too bad, on a more serious note, no man would accept that from any lady, well I do not support the killing.

U are so correct , but premeditated murder is different from provocative murder(
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by 1miccza: 8:25am On May 09, 2016
All of you screaming "man up" and "man down" would you do the same if you were in his shoes?? Anger is a bad thing,it burns more than fire,assuming this story was true,it simply means this guy has been sharing his wife with another man for years,he's not a pauper either so there's no excuse for her infidelity,in Nigeria where people are falsely accused on a daily basis and someone is asking him to come out.. I am inclined to believe this because of my experiences with some married women and bankers... Guy hide well abeg till the dust settle jare... Where i would blame you is if you actually killed her then you would be found out but if not,guy hide disappear jare...

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by forkadict(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2016
teekay213:
That is why my wife can't work under any person.

As in literally speaking?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by YabaLeftist: 8:27am On May 09, 2016
You didn't kill her, then why you dey run? Your lies cannot save you. Turn yourself in or be in hiding for the rest of your life. Your face is now all of the Internet, you'll be easily recognized.

Think of the implications of hiding; you've lost your job, you can never look for job again, you cannot go to the bank to withdraw money, in fact you're dead meat and you know it.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by 1miccza: 8:27am On May 09, 2016
Awoofawo:
fool full housewife lo sure cool

hahahaha
grin

My brother that one na in bad pass sef.. If she's the loose type na street guys go dey knack am oo
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by knightsTempler: 8:28am On May 09, 2016
Lagos boy or not, the long arm of justice will soon catch up with you, and all that blabbing will come to nothing. Just wait and see.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:28am On May 09, 2016
TDstarr:
Sorry but if what he says is true.... I will do worse if am in his shoes... Reasons I avoid cheating women... Any woman my mum does not like I stay clear... Only women understand women... And they hate each other.... I have a terrible temper... I tell them on the first date... I don't cheat... For you to cheat on me... Just break it off
having a terrible temper isn't what you should brag about undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:29am On May 09, 2016
Hhmm mmm By someone else? In her husband's house? Leaving the children alive(son as witness) to give account of what they believe to have seen? Even if she wanted to kill herself, would she have strangled herself? What can explain strangulation? He needs more than one good lawyer to verify all this lies.. I can't even deal.
porrigeyam:
taaah my sis fine pass her.... Don't judge yet she might even be killed by someone else not the man.... Life is complicated pretty girl.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by 1miccza: 8:29am On May 09, 2016
martineverest:
Pure lies...i know the woman very well.

From his behavior whenever they came to church, he never sat with his wife nor carry his children... He never smile in church; always frowning... There was no connection between him and his wife

sometimes,I kept asking myself y such a beautiful woman got married to a much older man.. U I've always seen their marriage as slave-&-master marriage

I really pity her kids, they were fond of their mother.

My brother don't be a witness to what you are not sure of.. This might have been the source of the guy's unhappy and unsmiling disposition... Fear Women ooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by just2okworld(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by avelock(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2016
Murderer!!!! Stop all these rubbish things you call defence. You know quite well that dead people dont talk and you know your wife cannot defend herself right now. Its just your children that i pity because they gonna become orphan soon. No matter where you run to, the great arm of the law will catch up with you sooner or later. Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by topetall(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2016
He is lying.
The first excuse 'they' always use is that the lady was having extramarital affairs.
They know that will get sympathy from other guys
'they' also say any other things that can tarnish her image
And make the public feel sorry for his miserable life as a husband
But I can tell you for free. They are all lies.
"The affairs, she is not domestic, she does not respect the in law, she is a bad mother, she does not spend her money on the family blah blah blah
She may not have given the family as much attention as a housewife.
I wished she had a diary that the police will find
She may have been the bread winner and he just couldn't handle a beautiful, successful and matured lady.
It is not a must to marry.
I'd you don't have the fruit of the spirit, waka!!

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by martineverest(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2016
1miccza:

My brother don't be a witness to what you are not sure of.. This might have been the source of the guy's unhappy and unsmiling disposition... Fear Women ooo!!!
the woman is very respectful.... She and her househelp were like best of friends

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:32am On May 09, 2016
codemaster2much:
Open immediate coming a though girl gin people swift morning are go? Attachment pity phone car explained reduce mummy o wait

The fvck did I just read ? undecided
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by evmandy(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2016
If only the dead can speak .........

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by just2okworld(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2016
Fayvourh:
Hhmm mmm By someone else? In her husband's house? Leaving the children alive(son as witness) to give account of what they believe to have seen? Even if she wanted to kill herself, would she have strangled herself? What can explain strangulation? He needs more than one good lawyer to verify all this lies.. I can't even deal.

Abi o
Biko tell her o
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by kizbad: 8:35am On May 09, 2016
IF THE WIFE CHEATED ON THE HUSBAND, I SWEAR SHE DESERVE TO DIE THOUGH NOT FROM THE MAN'S HAND..I ALWAYS WONDER Y will a married woman cheat on her husband..if ur tired just walk out..MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW D PAIN AND HURT THAT GOES WEN U FOUND OUT THAT D ONE U LOVE IS FU CKING ANOTHER MAN..NO ONE CAN CONTROL THE TEMPER..I REPEAT NO ONE and most men started beating their wife wen dey started suspectn dem..MEN ARE TOO JEALOUS IN NATURE

I BELIEVE THIS MAN 73% if she dint cheat ds man would av bn remorseful....so far d man sounded like ds dat means d late wife cheated..DO U KNOW WAT ITS MEANS TO CATER FOR UR WIFE AND AT D SAME TIME SHE IS CHEATING ON U ABEG GUYS PLACE URSELF IN HIS SHOE..THE LADY SHOULDNT AV DIED BY D MANS HAND BUT ODA MEANS RUBISH

I AM REACTING TO D MANS SPEECH..SO dont quote me to talk rubbish., quote d op

ANYWAY I THINK D MAN KILLED HER OUT OF ANGER BEYOND HIS CONTROL

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by 1miccza: 8:36am On May 09, 2016
martineverest:
the woman is very respectful.... She and her househelp were like best of friends

That still isn't enough proof that she didn't,the househelp might even be her accomplice,covering up for he, she might look respectful outside but turn out to become a Tiger at home.. All of these would not stop her from having affairs outside if she truly did.. Most women and ladies that do this are always the best actresses too..

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by hedgesfun(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2016
I remembered on my younger sister's engagement day, I was telling d husband in public holding the mic that I would not interfere in their domestic issues cos I believe they should be able to solve it, but d day I heard he lays his hands on her, I'll personally come pack her belongings out of his house myself. Any man that beats a woman no matter what doesn't deserve to live amongst human cos he is an animal.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:37am On May 09, 2016
Your story looks childish in nature,soonest you will be declared 'WANTED" and this will attract more punishment,you must be a cultist to have done this to your wife.Nobody can believe your story so submit yourself to the appropriate authority,it is too late to cry when the head is off
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by devour129: 8:38am On May 09, 2016
porrigeyam:
See the ugly wife self....... Yuk..... I keep saying it women are evil.
this is the reason I find it hard to come to nairaland anymore . So many people with fish brain ! Do I need to point out the holes in this story ? Your wife sleeps with a guy and you still want to sleep with her soon enough , he is more angry about the 20k than the infidelity etc . Which demon leaves his kids with a corpse let alone that of their mother ? I don't let my kids see me sad or cry talk more of with a corpse . Fear God man and have a heart .

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by dazzlinglyme: 8:39am On May 09, 2016
all wife beaters/killers are liars,never believe anything they say.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Sirfemi: 8:39am On May 09, 2016
greatness22:
This is why I totally supported that South African Woman, who celebrated her divorce from the Beast she formerly called "husband" in a grand style.

Assuming ronke had a spare life, she would have file for a divorce. RIP ronke.

But some fools in that thread want women to endure a "wrestlemania marriage" angry

Now, to all those married ladies and those ones who are not yet married, please and please, relationship is not meant for "Endurance"
Don't remain forever with an abusive beast, Remember, you only have one life to live.

Thanks.
ar ur parents divorced

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Awoofawo(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2016
1miccza:

My brother that one na in bad pass sef.. If she's the loose type na street guys go dey knack am oo

While the husband labours in vain at nighttime on top over shine Toto!
grin
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by devour129: 8:40am On May 09, 2016
kizbad:
IF THE WIFE CHEATED ON THE HUSBAND, I SWEAR SHE DESERVE TO DIE THOUGH NOT FROM THE MAN'S HAND..I ALWAYS WONDER Y will a married woman cheat on her husband..if ur tired just walk out..MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW D PAIN AND HURT THAT GOES WEN U FOUND OUT THAT D ONE U LOVE IS FU CKING ANOTHER MAN..NO ONE CAN CONTROL THE TEMPER..I REPEAT NO ONE and most men started beating their wife wen dey started suspectn dem..MEN ARE TOO JEALOUS IN NATURE

I BELIEVE THIS MAN 73% if she dint cheat ds man would av bn remorseful....so far d man sounded like ds dat means d late wife cheated..DO U KNOW WAT ITS MEANS TO CATER FOR UR WIFE AND AT D SAME TIME SHE IS CHEATING ON U ABEG GUYS PLACE URSELF IN HIS SHOE..THE LADY SHOULDNT AV DIED BY D MANS HAND BUT ODA MEANS RUBISH

I AM REACTING TO D MANS SPEECH..SO dont quote me to talk rubbish., quote d op

ANYWAY I THINK D MAN KILLED HER OUT OF ANGRY BEYOND HIS CONTROL
you must be a sad sad person . You need a little sunshine in your life

10 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:42am On May 09, 2016
He's even praising himself as responsible and he has gone missing since Friday? Dimwit, if you were you would come out and give your story defensively knowing you're not guilty. Even his mom that he claimed not to marry the lady is late. Like who can verify your honesty and responsibility? The dead obviously can't speak. Whereas, the supposed 5/3k he gives her, hhmmmm!!! This man tho? So even if she does not provide for you, she would neglect her children? Or Abi if she has not given you sex for three months and she admitted to her infidelity, what was stopping you from a divorce so as to please your sexual desires? She possibly couldn't have refused that since the supposedly claimed lover was giving her well. Or why wouldn't she wanna leave the house when you asked her to? If she was an infidel it was super a great opportunity for her but he claims she stayed till the day money issue arose!! Like....this man deserves torture to bring out the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.