Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,015 members, 7,863,678 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

#bringbackour10megabythemtn - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / #bringbackour10megabythemtn (416 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bringbackour10megabythemtn by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:01am On May 09, 2016
Pls this is not a joke , that is why I did not use the joke section . We want to use this medium to tell Mtn to give us our weekly 10 megebyte back. If you notice , you find out that mtn av decided to stop the ' recharge 100 naira and get 10mb for 1 week ' and that is why we av taken this medium to protest , and if nothing is done, we will hit the streets . Pls all stake holder should put mouth for this matter before its gets out of hand. Am speaking on behave of all nigerian studients/teenagers Thank u.
Re: #bringbackour10megabythemtn by ceejay80s(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2016
Noticed it too, I am switching too my airtel now,

Ur thread should be in phone section not here
Re: #bringbackour10megabythemtn by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
They normally give me 20MB in two halves of 10 each but this week they only gifted me 10MB. Sad, very sad case. Seems they want to make their 35MB for N100.00 sell because God knows I'd never purchase it when I receive 20MB freely every week.

(1) (Reply)

Start Programming With Python! / Over 1million Valid Nigerian Email Addresses To Improve Your Business @n3k / Why Do Mtn Sim Get Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.