Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home (33680 Views)

See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Guyman02: 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
Lala snake lala grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by sproperty: 12:32pm On May 09, 2016
Tt
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Lumpyy(f): 12:37pm On May 09, 2016
Wait oo Op,your house is on the first floor?so the snake climbed up the banana tree?pls asnwer me o cos im happy all d time we live upstairs so no snake story for me.......kai,i HATEEEE snakes!
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Adeniyi077(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2016
Shortyy:
Why show us your effing toilet?

HATER! YOUR EGO AT WORK.
Shortyy:

HATER! YOUR EGO AT WORK.
Shortyy:

HATER! YOUR EGO AT WORK.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by macaranta(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
Snakey NL
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Dharnchuks(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2016
Been a while we saw this on front page
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by prinsam30: 12:58pm On May 09, 2016
to all the aspiring poster, all u need to do for ur post to make FP, just add little SNAKE in ur post and u will be automatically be SkyRocket to FP without delay
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by ElvishKing: 1:07pm On May 09, 2016
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2016
iceberylin:
Girls be wishing their man was that long grin

grin but not as tiny!
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2016
Abalado:
I prefa 2face lion dan to face snake,i swear

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by 9jatatafo(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2016
winsley:
how lala runs to see snake topics

Hahahahahaha. You have to balance the equation by showing us how Seun Osewa runs too
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Praizekeyz(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2016
OK tomorrow I will kill mine and make FP...EOD
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Davidbigzy: 1:39pm On May 09, 2016
thank God for your life....[/color][color=#000099]
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by ceaser: 1:41pm On May 09, 2016
Yeah. My next topic to hit front page will be like:

"See the black widow spider a Nairalander killed on his wall."

By the way, the OP should have picked a flute, a harmonica or something and play a tune. That could have been on beautiful Nagin you just murdered there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Blakenails(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2016
Okay..
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by iampeTer(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2016
nairaland dy encourage killing of snakes ...
make I go find a bigger snake
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by cevek11: 2:53pm On May 09, 2016
That's what you get when you don't flush properly... lol
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by ngaal7: 3:44pm On May 09, 2016
Thanks for sharing
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Digriz(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2016
cevek11:
That's what you get when you don't flush properly... lol
ordinary snakes don't eat shit lol.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Digriz(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2016
ceaser:
Yeah. My next topic to hit front page will be like:

"See the black widow spider a Nairalander killed on his wall."

By the way, the OP should have picked a flute, a harmonica or something and play a tune. That could have been on beautiful Nagin you just murdered there.
it looks beautiful indeed bt d bite and the venom will make u sing songs of Nagin.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Digriz(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2016
Lumpyy:
Wait oo Op,your house is on the first floor?so the snake climbed up the banana tree?pls asnwer me o cos im happy all d time we live upstairs so no snake story for me.......kai,i HATEEEE snakes!
Disadvantage of sand paint,that type of snake can climb even higher wall than that.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by OgeneUkwenu(f): 4:54pm On May 09, 2016
See how lean and malnourished the snake is looking! Na Buhari cause am.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by ericmor: 6:21pm On May 09, 2016
U said the window was closed, how did it get there then? Probably it wouldn't have been tru that window. Is better u make a proper investigation to prevent such from happening next time. Just imaging there was no light like u said. Prevention is better than cure. Thank God for Ur live
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by bleek147(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
Thank God for you my brother.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Disraelee: 8:31pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=Digriz post=45452557]I was lucky to hv escaped the bite of this crawling creature earlier this morning.
I went to urinate around 3am and saw this snake on my window, my saving grace was that there is light all thru d nite. It could hv bn straight to my face bcus I wouldn't hv seen it or envisaged it was there.
I later noticed that it came thru d garden behind my apartment and then follow the plantain leaves that I didn't noticed was placing on the wall close to my toilet window,it still managed to enter upon the glass was There is nothing we won't see on Nairaland ; soon someone will upload the picture of a mosquito he killed in his house
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by datigbogirl: 8:33pm On May 09, 2016
Digriz:
I was lucky to hv escaped the bite of this crawling creature earlier this morning.
I went to urinate around 3am and saw this snake on my window, my saving grace was that there is light all thru d nite. It could hv bn straight to my face bcus I wouldn't hv seen it or envisaged it was there.
I later noticed that it came thru d garden behind my apartment and then follow the plantain leaves that I didn't noticed was placing on the wall close to my toilet window,it still managed to enter upon the glass was closed.

How did it enter despite the closed window....are you sure the window was properly closed?
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by Nina4u(f): 9:43pm On May 09, 2016
Omg how discusting ..I'd b screaming my lungs out ..omg
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by FxMallam: 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
Hate snakes. Hope the thing didn't leave babies behind or something crazy.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by 19naia(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
Its a tree snake. Tree snakes are adapted for tree life with very thin long bodies and their tails are unusually long in their tapering off. The long thin tapering of the tail gives them the same advantage of a tree climbing vine.
See this photo of a tree snake also climbing a banana.

Nairaland has a lot of snake stories and this corresponds well to the research claims that Nigeria has the highest concentrations of snakes in the world. Snake population researchers at one time, found it easiest to locate snakes in Nigeria compared to anywhere on earth. Some areas of Nigeria were so dense with snakes that it was like living with more than one snake in every house in a village.
But maybe the snake population is changing in place of Nigerias human population and people's eagerness to kill all snakes.

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning In My Home by richiepolymer(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2016
Baby python. You should have allowed it to go. Not hostile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans / Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute / Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.