Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public (2899 Views)

Lead Poisoning Imminent In Nasarawa State; Minister Asked To Account For N30b In / 10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by shocker007(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2016
chaosattractor:

Stanbic still permits naira purchase. Not so much naira purchase as dynamic currency conversion. Access (my bank) used to do the same but must have recently stopped because the last time I bought something with my Nigerian card was in early March and I paid in naira as per usual.

The person I eventually bought the cards from paid with Stanbic and in the receipt he sent to me (before the cards were delivered) he was charged in naira at about 208:1 which is Amazon's listed exchange rate. Though I paid him at 225:1 which I thought is a fair markup for the service.

Yes I was a bit greedy in looking for a way to dodge the "official" rate but if I'd been banking with Stanbic or had a personal friend or family banking there I'd have bought the cards myself since Friday at 208:1.

Edit: I agree about an escrow service or at least a subforum where buyers and sellers can have rep based on confirmed transactions. There should be a way for people to leave feedback that doesn't get buried under hundreds of other posts.

Wow, I guess it's time I load my gift card balance with my Stanbic Card @Amazon.
Will test with $1 gift card first though to confirm your claim.
Sorry to bring that up but I like stocking gift card balance. grin

I will advice you go get a Stanbic account, whether 295 or 208, they are still the best.

And to your Scammer, I pray he repents. Cos its a He base on the account name he gave you.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by chaosattractor(f): 11:11pm On May 10, 2016
shocker007:

Wow, I guess it's time I load my gift card balance with my Stanbic Card @Amazon.

I will advice you go get a Stanbic account, whether 295 or 208, they are still the best.

And to your Scammer, I pray he repents. Cos its a He base on the account name he gave you.

How did the card work out? I think you should try placing the order in both currencies (naira and USD) and see what each rate is

Also I wonder where PaySolutions has gone
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by FrankValency(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2016
PaySolutions:
please post high quality video of yourself holding whitepaper "Chaosattractor" and government issued id by 1pm, we will now form a court here and judge.

People like you are the reason Nigerians get bad name everywhere in the world.

Mr pay solutions , she has given us the info and from what we are seeing u and ur friend scammed her , kindly come here and defend ur ghost partner again. or do u want me to believe both of u are partners??
op , who is lavinny again, then y did he send u his acct no with another line u saved with card guy, and I thought the scammer is a female but the name was saved with Gift card guy, pls clarify me. cc: chaosattractor

1 Like

Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by chaosattractor(f): 11:58pm On May 10, 2016
FrankValency:
Mr pay solutions , she has given us the info and from what we are seeing u and ur friend scammed her , kindly come here and defend ur ghost partner again. or do u want me to believe both of u are partners??
op , who is lavinny again, then y did he send u his acct no with another line u saved with card guy, and I thought the scammer is a female but the name was saved with Gift card guy, pls clarify me. cc: chaosattractor

Oh no, "gift card guy" is lavinny who is a legitimate seller that I discovered after this wahala with Bittertruth had already started, he has his number posted on Nairaland so after calling and speaking with him I saved it as gift card guy so if he called me I would know at once what it's about. I posted it to prove that I was genuinely looking for gift cards and have purchased them without any issue.

Bittertruth never gave me a phone number and "her" email address doesn't show a real name, in hindsight that should have been my first clue that something fishy was going on.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by FrankValency(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2016
my dear op, as I hav always said from the beginning of this thread, I knew u had more points than that paysolutions of a guy. Now listen (1) No police will ever ask someone to call you and invite you on their behalf. (2) Anybody dealing with you on e-mail only , without name and phone no (imagine how she sent u acct no with no name, without phone no), atleast u can see how that genuine guy gave u his no and acct name, she is pure scam.
Didn't u notice how she refused to come here (it might be him self) and defend herself only for that shameless paysolutions to come here and be asking for what God knows video, when the culprit is reading the messages and keeping silent because he/she knows what had happened. First of all I hope u tried to block the transaction b4 she withdrew it, if not then it will be difficult o. Then after necessarily investigating their monikers ( bitternessuass and paysolutions) , I will help u and do the needful.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by FrankValency(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2016
shocker007:

No, the one that sent he's account name is the original and genuine guy , the scammer sef, she doesn't know if its a she or a he, she just assumed because of her moniker bearing female.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by Gboliwe: 3:39pm On May 11, 2016
And another kisses the dust. cry cry cry cry

Dominique
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by chaosattractor(f): 10:37pm On May 13, 2016
Update: I'm currently working with both banks to recover the money in question though who knows how long that will take. And I was really hoping to use it this weekend.

Also Bittertruthuass sent me another email claiming the funds have been reversed to my account and I should "clean up the mess" that I've made to "tarnish her good name". It's been over 36 hours since then and I haven't received any money here sooooo
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by FrankValency(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2016
chaosattractor:
Update: I'm currently working with both banks to recover the money in question though who knows how long that will take. And I was really hoping to use it this weekend.

Also Bittertruthuass sent me another email claiming the funds have been reversed to my account and I should "clean up the mess" that I've made to "tarnish her good name". It's been over 36 hours since then and I haven't received any money here sooooo
she's an asshole, shameless scammer with her partner in crime paysolutions, abeg do all u can to retrieve ur hard earned money

1 Like

Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by shocker007(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2016
chaosattractor:

How did the card work out? I think you should try placing the order in both currencies (naira and USD) and see what each rate is

Also I wonder where PaySolutions has gone

Just tested after the upgrade today. And it went through with no ish.
Thanks alot for the heads up.

Time to stock up my gift card balance.

PS: The only problem i have with the bank is the late debit/reversal cos they only offer MasterCard. Heard Heritage works too, so i'll be opening an account with them this week, hoping i'll be chanced.

Hoping for good news regards your issue, take care.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by Bookiemart01(f): 10:18pm On May 16, 2016
Paysolutions, you were all puffed up and spewing gibberish when I raised a redflag on your post on the exchange rate thread. You supported a scammer here and you haven't said anything since your ass was uncovered.

Come out here and talk

5 Likes

Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by agarawu23(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Paysolutions, you were all puffed up and spewing gibberish when I raised a redflag on your post on the exchange rate thread. You supported a scammer here and you haven't said anything since your ass was uncovered.

Come out here and talk
you were right then.... This guy paysolution scammed her with his alt account. Thats why he is here to make us think the op doesn't know what she is saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by olanie(m): 1:07am On May 17, 2016
When will this stop??

Cc: Seun
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by Bookiemart01(f): 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
Dragnet dominique pushkin seun Lalasticlala
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by shocker007(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2016
Seun lalasticlala You guys need to check this out.
You've done nothing regards this.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by chaosattractor(f): 10:58am On May 26, 2016
Been almost three weeks and still nothing sad

Though the N77,000 is still on hold so at least I have hope it will be reversed someday
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by shocker007(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
chaosattractor:
Been almost three weeks and still nothing sad

Though the N77,000 is still on hold so at least I have hope it will be reversed someday

Wow the delay is much mehn.
What are the bank saying?
Which of them is delaying the reversal.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by chaosattractor(f): 1:53pm On May 26, 2016
shocker007:

Wow the delay is much mehn.
What are the bank saying?
Which of them is delaying the reversal.

The delay is at Stanbic, they said that though the funds are on hold they can't just debit his account without his consent although they said after a certain number of business days without response from him they would go ahead anyway. It's just really stressful, they're not giving me any concrete timeline and at Access all they can do is wait.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by obiageIi(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
La wa.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by bozz007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Omo scammers full everywhere....op wasn't careful enough in my opinion tho, I hope you have learnt your lesson and pray you get your money back.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by Swissheart(f): 3:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Just imagine how that scammer was tryna turn the whole issue over on the op.
Odikwa very very risky.
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by Funjosh(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Scamming people during this hard time. It is well o
Re: I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public by masseratti: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
chaosattractor:

The delay is at Stanbic, they said that though the funds are on hold they can't just debit his account without his consent although they said after a certain number of business days without response from him they would go ahead anyway. It's just really stressful, they're not giving me any concrete timeline and at Access all they can do is wait.
have you report this to the police? the guy will have mandate atleast, please you should please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Obtain Nigeria Police Character Clearance Certificate / A Young Man Died While Having Intercourse With A Girl / See The Strange Mosquito A Nairalander Killed Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.