Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos (1395 Views)

Smart Lady For Admin Manager Post Needed Urgently / This Is For You: Smart Lady / Vacancy: Front Desk - Smart Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by tainzo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2006
Hello house,
I have an info that a reputable coy in the aviation industry needs a female corper.
Please if you are a corper or you know a lady corper who is very smart,kindly ask them to send their cv 2 tainzo@yahoo.com.The pay is good and you have a high chance of being retained.(No be air hostess job o,so you need not fear)For lagosians please.i've been asked not to let the name of the coy out thats why i cant give it .Please hurry as you may be interviewed on monday 20th nov.to resume work on tuesday.
Cheers.
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by MyPeace(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2006
Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by tainzo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2006
mypeace,
Somtimes you have to give people benefit of the doubt.
Do you think if i'm a scammer i'll prefer to scam corpers?was once a corper and know wat it feels like to let go of ur hard earned money.Well if you are a corper,I'll like you to go to Carverton Hellicopters in victoria island behind nig law sch.dats if you reside in lagos and find out for urself.
Well for your information,sombody has been selected.you might have just been the lucky one but to bad you messed it up,
I think i deserve an appology 4rm you 4 publicly calling me names.
Do have a nice day,
Cheers
Tainzo
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by bisisexy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2006
hi,
tainzo are they employing graduates there?
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by MyPeace(f): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2006
Sweeties, no vex oooo, i was just wondering why u didnt mention the name of the reputable coy or give their email addy instead of urs. tongue kiss
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by tainzo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
bisisexy
Sorry dont know wen next dey ll need somone.trust me wen i hear anything,i'll let the house know.

As 4 mypeace,i'll only accept ur apology if n only if u write me personally 2 my mailbox.i'm sure u still remember the add.

Cheers ladies cool
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by MyPeace(f): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2006
I know u have accepted it in PRINCIPLE grin.
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by tainzo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2006
mypeace,
Dont be too sure about that.
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by MyPeace(f): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2006
i know u have accepted, though i still wait ur confirmation.
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by tainzo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2006
Mypeace,
I would have really loved to but it don't come that easy.Thats if you want it to be from my heart.
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by MyPeace(f): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2006
Yes dear, I know it doesnt come easily, and i dont mind giving u sometime to make up ur mind. However, I know the joy of the season will make it come quick.
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by tainzo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2006
mypeace
well,lets just say i'll accept cos of the season.Wishing you and all other landers a merry x mass in advance.
Cheers. wink
Re: A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos by MyPeace(f): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2006
Thanks very much. Also wishing u the best of the SEASON!!!

(1) (Reply)

Consolidated Brewries / Uac Foods Vacacies (new) / Chanllenging Career Opportunities For Executive Trainees @ Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.