Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dear Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Mother (606 Views)

Dear Married Couples, Kindly Read This Story To The End. / Dear African Ladies Please Know This. / It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mother by absoluteSuccess: 1:16pm On May 09, 2016
Dear mother,

thanks for being a good mum. I appreciate what your day symbolizes.

Its like yesterday that just passed but with flashes of memories that lives on and on.

Mum, you know you are a beautiful woman, I know you know it, your elegant strides, your shoes, your clothes, your bags, your eyebrows, your smiles.

Your charm, your grace, and your utmost moral altitude. And your terrific anger ah. That's 'total package mama' for you.

Wow, my dad always feel strong and secure with you. You are not fierce as you seems to me to him. How did you do all that mother?

I think all that grooming is the pleasant problem with my dad, really. He really loves you and took you out of millions. He is so jealous of you.

Yours is the hand that shaped my destiny as poor little infant, to a fully grown man. Thank you mother.

I was not fed the milk of cow, you told me not to behave like one every now and then. You fed me the milk of kindness that flowed from your bosom. What money can buy that?

You raised a good Prince in me mother because, you are such a Queen too.
We did have an empire spanning to future you said. It's the family name. I should never spoil it or bring shame home to you.

Alright you said I should aim high and glide without fear and I did that with fear and trembling. You said my fear is just a challenge.

Many good things you've said that I can't remember now, though you make me happy and I made a vow to you one day that...

I will be an instance for good, to bring you fame and glory. I don't know if that is still feasible because I've not become a politician so rich and famous.

But I'm still your child without that glittering castles I used to see in my dreams night after nights. but still, your love is unconditional.

Mum, seriously you know I'm sick of your nagging, of your scolding, of you trying to chose my friends for me. You still remember? But I'm not sick of you mama.

And of you acting like you know everything that will happen to me in the future as if you design it yourself. Mum, I truly fear you.

Em mum, I want you to know I love you, even though I act a fool often in disobedience, you didn't deny being my mum. I've not really kept my many promises.

Now I've come to realize what you said, that there is no short cut in life that never pass through the gates of prisons.

So, I'm on bended knee once and for all time, I will go back to school and get me some education to make you proud.

I will be humble to learn this one time, to repay you of your years of love and tender mercy for me from cradle.

And when I'm grown, I won't cease to be your pride as always. I am your big beautiful child.

Because you are such a beautiful mother to me now as always.

Thanks with much love.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mother by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 09, 2016
*Op.. Mom's reply:-

I'm proud of you sonsmiley

Re: Dear Mother by absoluteSuccess: 1:29pm On May 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Op.. Mom's reply:-
I'm proud of you sonsmiley

LOL.
the voice of assurance.
I love you mother, you are my angel.
Re: Dear Mother by SirShymexx: 2:17pm On May 09, 2016
Absolutesuccess/ladonline

I like ya eulogy.

Let me see if I can emulate you and write something organic straight from the heart to eulogise my mum - without extras. I'm a proper momma's boy.
Re: Dear Mother by absoluteSuccess: 10:00am On May 10, 2016
SirShymexx:
Absolutesuccess/ladonline

I like ya eulogy.

Let me see if I can emulate you and write something organic straight from the heart to eulogise my mum - without extras. I'm a proper momma's boy.

wow,

Sirshymexx the Great of nairaland fame grin

thanks for stopping by to lend me a word of wisdom and comrades feelings for momas them.

moma's boy, moma's boy!

And there the trouble they went through for having sons like us!

Extraordinary children first must have extraordinary parents and parentage.

who hath find a virtuous woman!

(1) (Reply)

See The Letter A Father Wrote To His Family Because Of Economic Depression / (photo)marriage Proposal Of A Nairalander / Photos: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna State, One Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.