Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) (1004 Views)

Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Toke Makinwa Parties Braless In New York / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by chimere66: 2:13pm On May 09, 2016
South African TV/Media personality Bonang Matheba who is currently in Lagos partied with Toke Makinwa, stylist Swanky Jerry and others over the weekend. Too much fun.See more photos

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/bonang-matheba-parties-with-toke.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by chimere66: 2:13pm On May 09, 2016
Lovely ladies
Re: Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by Geofavor(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2016
Is she bisexual or what? In the first photo she's almost kissing a fellow lady. In the second, she's holding tight to the guy that looks like osama. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 09, 2016
toke wit parties dis days
Re: Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by cruzita(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2016
Geofavor:
Is she bisexual or what? In the first photo she's almost kissing a fellow lady. In the second, she's holding tight to the guy that looks like jesus. undecided
which of the Jesus ?I hope its not the one I know
Re: Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by cruzita(f): 2:46pm On May 09, 2016
who owns that lap?
Re: Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by Geofavor(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2016
cruzita:
which of the Jesus ?I hope its not the one I know
Sorry, I meant Osama.
Re: Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2016
Good for them.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Dancing With The Sister & the Husband At Thier Wedding In Dubai- ( Video) / PHOTOS: Fashion Or Madness? / Bankyw Is In Trouble...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.