Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Amount I Was Surcharged Have Been Refunded - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Amount I Was Surcharged Have Been Refunded (633 Views)

7 Things I Wished I Was Told Before Graduating From The University / Isaac Balami: I Was Soak-away Evacuator, Painter, Mason 18 Years Ago / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning (2) (3) (4)

The Amount I Was Surcharged Have Been Refunded by Sisiedo: 4:24pm On May 09, 2016
Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2790779/sent-wrong-salary-schedule-bank#40838333

The quoted thread refers. Feel free to visit for ease of reference.

I felt it's wise for me to report back to the house the outcome of the advise I got on the quoted thread.

After due consideration of the advise I got from the quoted thread, I resolved to write back to my ogas at the top but waited for December 2015 salary to be paid to see if the necessary adjustment will be made as stated in the circular. Luckily, this was done (staff who were over paid in November were debited while those that were under paid were credited accordingly).

With that in mind and acting on the advise I got, I put my pen on paper on 26th December 2015 appealing to them to use their good office and halt the surcharge since the necessary adjustment have been made via staff salaries. I also stated that I will be more careful in discharging my duties to avoid repeat of the subject matter.

Having submitted the letter, I waited patiently for their reply but this was never to be. January, February, March 2016, still no reply and the amount has been fully recovered from my hard earn money (salary) despite the appeal. At this point yours truly became pissed not just because of the surcharge but because my letter was ignored.

On 13th April, I paid a visit to the Accountant. After discussing with her on how displeased I am about the whole thing, she claimed ignorant of my letter of appeal and advised I write a reminder. This I did and did not forget to remind them that my mistake did not cause the company any financial lost and that I don't deserve the surcharge and their silence on my letter. Luckily to the glory of God I did not wait for 3 months before I got a reply on 22nd April asking me to see the Accountant for refund of my money. This I've collected since 1st May. cheesy cheesy

#SayNoToOfficePolitics#

Cc:
@Madridguy, murderx, dustydex, ministeriallist, promise323, esonuu, validated, and everyone of you that graced the referred thread and offered your advise/support, and the mod that took the thread to the front page, God bless ye'all.

Those that doubted the authenticity of the post, and those that choose to insult me, God bless you too.
Re: The Amount I Was Surcharged Have Been Refunded by ourkobo: 4:27pm On May 09, 2016
Madam watermelon! Abeg come cut watermelon and pineapple give me.. Add small cucumber,belike say na here I go sidan today
Re: The Amount I Was Surcharged Have Been Refunded by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2016
Brb
Re: The Amount I Was Surcharged Have Been Refunded by ministeriallist: 8:54am On May 15, 2016
Sisiedo:
Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2790779/sent-wrong-salary-schedule-bank#40838333

The quoted thread refers. Feel free to visit for ease of reference.

I felt it's wise for me to report back to the house the outcome of the advise I got on the quoted thread.

After due consideration of the advise I got from the quoted thread, I resolved to write back to my ogas at the top but waited for December 2015 salary to be paid to see if the necessary adjustment will be made as stated in the circular. Luckily, this was done (staff who were over paid in November were debited while those that were under paid were credited accordingly).

With that in mind and acting on the advise I got, I put my pen on paper on 26th December 2015 appealing to them to use their good office and halt the surcharge since the necessary adjustment have been made via staff salaries. I also stated that I will be more careful in discharging my duties to avoid repeat of the subject matter.

Having submitted the letter, I waited patiently for their reply but this was never to be. January, February, March 2016, still no reply and the amount has been fully recovered from my hard earn money (salary) despite the appeal. At this point yours truly became pissed not just because of the surcharge but because my letter was ignored.

On 13th April, I paid a visit to the Accountant. After discussing with her on how displeased I am about the whole thing, she claimed ignorant of my letter of appeal and advised I write a reminder. This I did and did not forget to remind them that my mistake did not cause the company any financial lost and that I don't deserve the surcharge and their silence on my letter. Luckily to the glory of God I did not wait for 3 months before I got a reply on 22nd April asking me to see the Accountant for refund of my money. This I've collected since 1st May. cheesy cheesy

#SayNoToOfficePolitics#

Cc:
@Madridguy, murderx, dustydex, ministeriallist, promise323, esonuu, validated, and everyone of you that graced the referred thread and offered your advise/support, and the mod that took the thread to the front page, God bless ye'all.

Those that doubted the authenticity of the post, and those that choose to insult me, God bless you too.
God bless you too. We all need one another in challenging times.

Admin Assitant Position For IT Students/nysc In Port Harcourt / The INTERNS Is Hiring! / Download Mark Angle Comedy "The Petrol" Episode 85