Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Jack Of All Trades... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jack Of All Trades... (752 Views)

Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) / Meet Nigerian Born Daye Jack / Regina Daniels Pictured With Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jack Of All Trades... by april4mee(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
they set out to overtake us but came back been lesser than us....

instead of seeking guidance from the lord as to which part to ply, they prefer researching on where ,what and which goods will move market.

our elders call them jack of all trades..... master of none....

their decisions are rooted in wicked envy and thus lands them misplaced priorities...

don't you have such peps around you?
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by Mimzyy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
So I was bored and I went to the diary section, came across yours and I glanced through. Something struck me and I carefully read the three pages afresh. My question- Do you have another 'active' moniker?

Cc [size=2pt]5minsmadness[/size]
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by 5minsmadness: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mimzyy:
So I was bored and I went to the diary section, came across yours and I glanced through. Something struck me and I carefully read the three pages afresh. My question- Do you have another 'active' moniker?

Cc [size=2pt]5minsmadness[/size]

Nope.
Had one once that was quickly banned for ten years by ishilove. But that didnt last 24hrs.

Why did u ask?
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by Mimzyy(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Nope.
Had one once that was quickly banned for ten years by ishilove. But that didnt last 24hrs.

Why did u ask?
You type a lot like someone. Maybe it's just me though...
PS: Easy on those ladies smiley
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Nope.

Why did u ask?
10 years??

It musta been a troll account. Pele grin
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by 5minsmadness: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

You type a lot like someone. Maybe it's just me though...
PS: Easy on those ladies smiley

Am curious, who do I type like?
Is it Pic.. grin?
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by 5minsmadness: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ishilove:

10 years??

It musta been a troll account. Pele grin
Yimu

Re: Jack Of All Trades... by Mimzyy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
5minsmadness:

Am curious, who do I type like?
Is it Pic.. grin?

Ehmm, be serious will you embarassed Just tell me if you have an alternate. Cmon smiley
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by 5minsmadness: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Ehmm, be serious will you embarassed Just tell me if you have an alternate. Cmon smiley
No o.
Was just curious. I think i write like pickabeau. Or he writes like me angry But i use more exclamations! grin
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by Mimzyy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
5minsmadness:

No o.
Was just curious. I think i write like pickabe.au. Or he writes like me angry But i use more exclamations! grin

I actually thought you were hung.erbad but i just checked and he's online so doubts erased cheesy. Pick.abeau's sobriquet sounds so feminine. Would have thought 'twas a lady behind it #mybad
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by 5minsmadness: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

I actually thought you were hung.erbad but i just checked and he's online so doubts erased cheesy. Pick.abeau's sobriquet sounds so feminine. Would have thought 'twas a lady behind it #mybad
@hu.ngerbad grin
@pickabeau being feminine grin grin

All these sobriquets sef
[size=3pt]See, i don dey sabi the word[/size] wink
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by Mimzyy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
5minsmadness:

@hu.ngerbad grin
@pic,kabeau being feminine grin grin

All these sobriquets sef
[size=3pt]See, i don dey sabi the word[/size] wink

grin grin grin grin grin we learn everyday. [size=2pt]now i'm gonna make you strain you eyes for nothing too. #payback[/size]
Re: Jack Of All Trades... by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
5minsmadness:

Yimu
Pele na...

Oya chop kiss kiss kiss

Re: Jack Of All Trades... by 5minsmadness: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man With No Face Fears His Unborn Childwill Look The Same (photos) / Check Out These 10 Benefits Of Sleeping Nak£d You Probably Didn’t Know, No 9 Is / Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident Today, Passengers Burnt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.