Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos (19136 Views)

Brand New Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner For Sale / Tecno Phantom 5 (finger Print Scanner)for Sale / SOLD Iphone 5s(#35,000) DIGITAL PERSONA Fingerprint Scanner(#10,000).abuja SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
George Herbert
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Call now and let's do the transaction
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
Stephen Hawking
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2016
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
By Beverly Sills
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ecosystm(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Do you have installation drivers for the finger print scanner? Cos I have one but no drivers to install it.
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
ecosystm:
Do you have installation drivers for the finger print scanner? Cos I have one but no drivers to install it.
You can get it free free online.
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ecosystm(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
If you don't mind can you provide me with the link? Will appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
ecosystm:
If you don't mind can you provide me with the link? Will appreciate your kind gesture.
Will paste it when I get home
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ecosystm(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
K. Tx
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2016
ecosystm:
K. Tx
Check this link

http://registration.waecdirect.org/BiometricDownload.htm

paste it into your browser
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
"However well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always be full of risks"
By Havelock Ellis
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ecosystm(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
TX buddy. WI check Dat out
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
ecosystm:
TX buddy. WI check Dat out
You're welcome.
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
"There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
W. Clement Stone
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2016
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
By George Woodberry
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.
Katharine Hepburn
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 1:49am On Oct 12, 2016
"All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them."
By Walt Disney
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
We thank you for your patronage.
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
By Martin Luther King
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2016
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
By William Arthur Ward
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2016
"Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses."
By Marilyn vos Savant
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb."
By Calvin Coolidge
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by skydancer: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello,

Please can you bring a working copy to my office in 296 Herbert Macaulay on Monday. You came before.

Thanks
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
skydancer:
Hello,

Please can you bring a working copy to my office in 296 Herbert Macaulay on Monday. You came before.

Thanks
Can you please call I don't have your number anymore
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Digital Persona Finger Print Scanner ⚡ For Sale in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
"The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or good, but simply to be radiant. I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm courage, and good will. I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear. I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body, unaffected, as ready to say I do not know, if it be so, and to meet all men on an absolute equality, to face any obstacle and meet every difficulty unabashed and unafraid. I wish others to live their lives, too - up to their highest, fullest, and best. To that end I pray that I may never meddle, interfere, dictate, give advice that is not wanted, or assist when my services are not needed. If I can help people, I'll do it by giving them a chance to help themselves; and if I can uplift or inspire, let it be by example, inference, and suggestion, rather than by injunction and dictation. That is to say, I desire to be radiant - to radiate life."
By Elbert Hubbard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Get Canva Teams, Better Than Pro/Education Now @N2,000 Bimonthly Subscription / Wireless Mouse For Laptop Or Desktop PC / Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.