Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (35918 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / Tell Us The 5 Songs That Is Currently Topping Your Playlist Now / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by vera031(f): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2016
StepTwo:

this are good musics, u got good taste

please try my suggestions, sure you'd love them even more

cover of dragons by Imagine Dragons

fix you by cold play

fail for you by luke sital

the fear you won't fall by Joshua Raden.

u will love these ones.

Ok I will

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Skymiyke(f): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Smile by Mikky Ekko and Ebezina by Preye
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by sade1994(f): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Mr eazi.. ..annointing

Beyonce.. . Sorry

Kiss Daniel. ...mama

Jarmeu..... Ileke
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by vera031(f): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2016
NNature:
Adiemus,Only Time,May it Be.- by Enya
I was once an 'enya freak' had most of her songs.... Still do sef.....

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by TrollTrap: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Songs more like....
Angel ft Yungen - take my number
Skepta- Man
Chance the rapper ft J.Bieber & Towkio- Juke Jam
All the way up remix -(loads of rappers)lol
G-eazy ft Tory Lanez & Chris Brown - Drifting
Young thug ft Travis Scott -pick up the phone
Lil Dicky ft Snoop Dogg -Professional rapper
Flavour ft Zobo or something lol- Ogene
Mayorkun- Eleko
MI- imperfect me (one of my all time best)

When tryna be sweet
Rick Ross ft Drake & Wale -diced pineapple
Tory Lanez - luv
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by hectorswag(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Elevated by Wiz Khalifa

And

I took a pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner cool

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Mesogboriwon(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Shabba by Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Davidubah8(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2016
mine is erigga NOBODY BIG PASS GOD
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by TFLAME(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2016
I took a pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner

7 years -lukas graham

Middle - Dj snake ft bipolar sunshine

No money - galantis

Wake up - fetty wap
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by nextdoor84(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2016
If you are a lover of good music then you should definitely have this song on your play list.

The chainsmokers ft daya ..... Don't let me down

Thank me later..peace
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by larabae13(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Eyes shut-years and years
Shine-years and years
I took a pill in ibiza-mike posner(I love dat song)
Can't stop the feeling-justin timberlake
NO-meghan trainor
Sean paul ft sia-cheap thrill
Pitbull ft enrique iglesias-messing around
My house-florida
Wild things-alessia cara
I'll never forget you, lush life-zara larson
Don't let me down-the chain smokers ft daya
I won't give up-jason mraz(it a must for u to av dis if u're a romantic)
Let it go-james bay
Let her go-passenger
This is what you came for-calvin harris ft rihanna *i love forign musics lyk kilode*
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Princejboy(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2016
myn is kiss daniel MAMA N FADA FADA by patoranking n work cover by skales
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Emeka71(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2016
tameera:
One dance by Drake ft kyla nd wizkid

Me, myself nd I by G Eazy
Are you ibo babe because the song Me, myself and I is trending on Hot FM; I love the song so much; I also love 'what do you mean' by Justin Bieber.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Jamiubug(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Princejboy:
myn is kiss daniel MAMA N FADA FADA by patoranking n work cover by skales

Bros Fada fada na phyno et olamide o, no be patorankin kan kan

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Princejboy(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Jamiubug:

Bros Fada fada na phyno et olamide o, no be patorankin kan kan
mistake m sorry
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by johnnday222(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2016
staying out all night by wizkhalifa ....

I fit bet my left ball on dat song
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by keeenee: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2016
It's title of the SONG not songs guys.

Lukas Graham: 7 years.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by fmorrah(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Officially blind by 2baba
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Hybrid600: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2016
vera031:
Justin bieber-love yourself Adele-send my love Joni Mitchell- both sides now Simi-love don't care Lukas graham-7 years Mikky Ekko-time Yemi Alade-Na gode Sam Smith-lay me down A great big world-say something Zayn-pillowtalk Twenty one pilots-stressed out
You watch Vampire Diaries?
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by whiz10(m): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Alright - by Kendrick Lamar

the blacker the berry - by Kendrick Lamar

in short! the whole of 'to pιмp a butterfly'
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by CzarRex: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Here is a sumary of my most played songs and Ariana Grande's album "Dangerous Woman" this album is FiRe!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by CzarRex: 1:03am On Jul 05, 2016
luscioustrish:
Gold slugs : Dj khaled feat Chris Brown,fetty wap,August alsina.
this song was like my everything when it came out...i loved this song die plus the video

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by olajorn(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Mine is Kiss Daniel's new album "New era" that album is the bomb
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Hybrid600: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Skymiyke:
Smile by Mikky Ekko and Ebezina by Preye

You watch Vampire Diaries?
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Gofwane(m): 1:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Zoharariel:
http://www.wapku.mobi/download/91913182/immortal-technique-the-4th.html

"The 4th Branch by Immortal Technique”

[Talking]
The new age is upon us
And yet the past refuses to rest in its shallow grave
For those who hide behind the false image of the son of man shall stand before God!!!
ma nigga, you are the only person in here that listening to some dope track.
Jeez!! Immortal Technique is second to none. Sadly, his genre of music is not selling except for some few deep thinkers like my hommies in Jtown. My best track by him is DANCE WITH THE DEVIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Drbarmes(m): 1:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Back to sleep- chris brown ft usher n zayn malik
Bleep u back to sleep- chris brown ft august alsina, miguel n treysong
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Douglasin: 1:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Ed Sheeran - Give me love,
Ed Sheeran - One,
Ed Sheeran - A team,
Ed Sheeran - Drunk.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Kiss Daniel- Mama
Lil kesh - Ishe
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Shady1814: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Raging by kygo ft. kodaline

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by wackpoet(m): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2016
All along I watched you watch her ...... like she's the only girl you've ever seen ..... you don't care you never did ....... you don't give a damn about me ...... yeah all along I watched you watch her.... she is the only thing you ever see ... how is it you never noticed ...... that you were slowly killing me ..... I hate you I love you - Gnash
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by sleeknick: 2:00am On Jul 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Dadubule : meji loyan
Okan loko cheesy

Hi everyone
I am Naughtynaught..am new here pls can anyone show me around? My besties name is hateu2. A very sweet girl I love kiss (yes homo)
Pls who is sweet enof to show us around kissp
show u around ke. here b like museum for ur eye. abeg dress go one side...
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by baeoflife(f): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2016
edo3:
I swear that drained my pocket d first tym i heard it.
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid - Sweat Ft Nicki Minaj X Cardi B / Young Money Cash Money Billionare's Members (YMCMB). / 5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.