Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) (4691 Views)

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo / Sandra Ikeji Stuns In New Pictures / Laura Ikeji Stuns With Baby Bump In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by CNNReporter: 9:01pm On May 09, 2016
Africa's best blogger, Linda Ikejis is stunning in new photos, she seems to be excited.

The blogger seems to be happy in the new photos.

Kudos to her!

SOURCE: https://uzopedia./2016/05/09/linda-ikeji-stuns-in-new-photos-happy-and-smiling/

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by CNNReporter: 9:02pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by dkronicle(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2016
Dis lady is beautiful gan.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by 500GP: 9:17pm On May 09, 2016
SHE IS GETTING OLDER IN AGE

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 09, 2016
Happy? After making tons of money from publicizing people's private lives....wow. But op dont u know everyone can open teeth, nd u re calling it 'happy' ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by marshalcarter: 9:17pm On May 09, 2016
How has her senseless pix been helpin nigeria economy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by silverdam(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2016
This is the reason why i love her... She keeps smiling while her haters keeps fuming.

I love her closet!!! One of her shoes can pay 100 nairalanders' salaries. Yet those nairalanders will come here to waste their little data hating on her. Hian!

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by gisthit: 9:22pm On May 09, 2016
she looks so lovely
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2016
She is coming all out.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2016
Gud
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:32pm On May 09, 2016
this comment has been deleted by the author

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by StubbornGoat: 10:45pm On May 09, 2016
silverdam:
This is the reason I love her closet!!! One of her shoes can pay 100 nairalanders' salaries. Yet those nairalanders will come here to waste their little data hating on her. Hian!

Shut the _fuck up with your Asslicking and take your poor gay ass off this thread. One of her shoes can pay 100 nairalanders salaries my foot! Do you think all nairalanders are as poor as you are. Foolish boy! angry

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 09, 2016
she try nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by buharisbae(f): 11:12pm On May 09, 2016
if you ain't a broke ass b**** y quoting him? undecided
hating won't add 5# to ur pocket
StubbornGoat:

Shut the _fuck up with your Asslicking and take your poor gay ass off this thread. One of her shoes can pay 100 nairalanders salaries my foot! Do you think all nairalanders are as poor as you are. Foolish boy! angry

and how is your senseless post helping Nigeria's economy?
marshalcarter:
How has her senseless pix been helpin nigeria economy

you that is getting younger who u don EPP? embarassed
500GP:
SHE IS GETTING OLDER IN AGE

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by prinsam30: 11:44pm On May 09, 2016
OP u want make she dey cry ni??
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On May 10, 2016
Not bad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Peacetemi: 1:06am On May 10, 2016
To the poster above me That's the smell of Linda's V according to Wizkid. And Linda is yet to post any news about Wizkid on her blog despite his collab with Drake which was no 2 on the Billboard hot 100 last time I checked. But She happily posted the news of his eviction from the rented apartment. Biased blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:07am On May 10, 2016
Why does she look like a burnt ram?
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Skykid1208(m): 2:37am On May 10, 2016
All These shoes and bags for only her
Does she sell shoes and bags or have a mini boutique

POVERTY!!!! Your real Dadcry
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by tpiah01: 5:52am On May 10, 2016
She always looks much happier when she's with her shoes, bags, etc.

Probably very expensive too.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by olarhtunji(m): 6:09am On May 10, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by olarhtunji(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2016
buharisbae you are beautiful... n that is all I see
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by MrMcJay(m): 6:12am On May 10, 2016
All I see is an insecure adult overcompensating for a deprived childhood.

silverdam:
This is the reason why i love her... She keeps smiling while her haters keeps fuming.
I love her closet!!! One of her shoes can pay 100 nairalanders' salaries. Yet those nairalanders will come here to waste their little data hating on her. Hian!

Young man, please speak for yourself and your gang of paupers. If what you and your friends earn can only buy Miss. Ikeji a shoe, I suggest you leave Nairaland and get something worthwhile to do with your lives.

Don't insult the sensibilities of Nairalanders by poverty-induced ignorant generalizations.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Dsrooftiles: 7:16am On May 10, 2016
silverdam:

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Dsrooftiles: 7:22am On May 10, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Babangida70(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2016
Anytime I hear the name linda, something comes to mind.......
angry grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Wizkid why nah? grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by upnext(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2016
dt wht I call collections.
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2016
Sadly, most Nigerians are frustrated souls. A woman posted pictures of shoes and bags she got with her money, and many are just insulting her unnecessarily.

If you are as rich, successful and happy as you claim, you won't come online to insult or degrade someone's success, neither will you feel the need to psycho-analyse her.

People who are really wealthy, have no time for what most of you here do.....but you think you would pass for rich....sweet.

Anyway her shoe and bag collections are enviable, that closet is every girl's dream

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by mrhansome12(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2016
She de sell shoes?
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by nestaAK(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2016
She's obviously grin smiling to the bank...
Re: Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Photos “happy And Smiling”(photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 10, 2016
s smiling d best text of hapines?many persns smile nicely bt ar depresed inwardly.even som comedians dt make odas laugh ar nt hapy...as 4 me i dont need 2 smile or laugh 2 b hapy..i think hapinex is more internal dan xternal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Savage Reply To A Twitter User / VIDEO: Couple Caught Having Sex While Driving On Highway / Falz Shares Romantic Loveupphoto With A Sexy Lady, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.