Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Just For Fun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Fun (1195 Views)

Just For Fun!!! Abeg Who Mumu Pass? / Which Response Annoys You Most- Just For Fun. / A Collection Of Funny African Pictures (just For Laughs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 09, 2016
Yesterday I took a girl out on a date and after we finish eating, I went to pay for the food we ate, the waiter didn't have 500 naira change to give me. I asked the girl to sit let's wait for the waiter to go look for change... surprisingly she said I was embarrasing her, that I should act like a big boy and leave the change for the waiter... . Is she crazy? Is she madt? Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I guess she doesn't . Well, let me highlight few of the things 500 naira can do incase she doesn't know... . 500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus around you will feed 5000 people..Is that the money she want me to leave? . Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) =N120, 2 eggs = N60, plastic Coke = 100. Total #430, and you say 500 naira na small money? . 500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good earpiece? . Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic malt N100 and remaining 150 to play Nairabet,...and she say 500 naira na chicken change . Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey u know? . Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger of Arsenal will buy with 500 Naira? . The most annoying thing is that its possible that this girl has never given 500 naira offering for church o . See, on a serious note...you won't know the value of 500 naira, untill you borrow 500 naira credit from MTN and you have to pay back . . Mtchew # ON 'S DATA
cc smellymouth MUVA actofwar hungerbad hungryboy donbenedict

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun by hungryboy(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2016
Me sef dey here dey find dat 500 to carry buy 15cups of garri,

The thing were vex me na as you carry woman comot go spend almost 2k for her head,
small time now,
you go come cry for us for romance section how girl were you spend so much on, am break your heart.
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 09, 2016
grin grin grin that ur girl na certified biitch baba nla grin
If u want make dz ur thread sweet weh weh, u should definitely invite the GCFR OF AWON WEREY 100% alias naijaboiy grin he knows how to deal with dz kinda biitches especially dz ur girl grin
In other news Cc countdracula airsultan paulkillerman estharfabian obiorathesubtle kinglekan mimzy jadekitana dare2differ alberto2k 2dice toks2008 mccarlito dharay99 hadez sandoski Iamlegend1

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 09, 2016
I didnt see the mention@actofwar. I have a problem seeing them nowadays.

To the topic, op abeg which side you dy live wey sardine be 150N? shocked for here na 175N o, jeez..

The girl ehn, her brain don fry pass SATA hard drive wey don spoil. I hope you chop your money komot for her body and left her already.. That kinda babe can to render somebody bankroipt! That kinda babe can do and whatever for you! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2016
AirSultan:
I didnt see the mention@actofwar. I have a problem seeing them nowadays.

To the topic, op abeg which side you dy live wey sardine be 150N? shocked for here na 175N o, jeez..

The girl ehn, her brain don fry pass SATA hard drive wey don spoil. I hope you chop your money komot for her body and left her already.. That kinda babe can to render somebody bankroipt! That kinda babe can do and whatever for you! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 12:11am On May 10, 2016
ActOfWar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi na.. Those kind girls are the ones that will start talking to you like they talking to their daddy. Na dem go wan dy rock versace imprinted with medusa. Dy will olways wanna attend every party. Awon alakoba oshi, the go just like to dy blow away all the money wey man carry! The go kon start to dy tok rubbish, the phonetics wey dy go dy speak ehn, queen of england sef go shock! If you talk no peren, na emotional blackmail dy go do you! Dy be like "Is dis d way u bn treatin ur girls? Everytime is lyk yua really not here. I am tired, im giving up jor! Na dem go wan wear louboutin shoes inside limousine. What dy dnt know is that their long-throat is not sexzy. As for me, i just send dem off in a taxi! cheesy
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 8:39am On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin

hungryboy:
Me sef dey here dey find dat 500 to carry buy 15cups of garri,

The thing were vex me na as you carry woman comot go spend almost 2k for her head,
small time now,
you go come cry for us for romance section how girl were you spend so much on, am break your heart.
kashybaby and MrCork might help you with some $$$$$$
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 8:40am On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Abi na.. Those kind girls are the ones that will start talking to you like they talking to their daddy. Na dem go wan dy rock versace imprinted with medusa. Dy will olways wanna attend every party. Awon alakoba oshi, the go just like to dy blow away all the money wey man carry! The go kon start to dy tok rubbish, the phonetics wey dy go dy speak ehn, queen of england sef go shock! If you talk no peren, na emotional blackmail dy go do you! Dy be like "Is dis d way u bn treatin ur girls? Everytime is lyk yua really not here. I am tired, im giving up jor! Na dem go wan wear louboutin shoes inside limousine. What dy dnt know is that their long-throat is not sexzy. As for me, i just send dem off in a taxi! cheesy
falz na baba
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 8:43am On May 10, 2016
olihilistic:
falz na baba
cheesy
Re: Just For Fun by hungryboy(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2016
olihilistic:
grin grin grin

kashybaby and MrCork might help you with some $$$$$$
no do make i laugh oh, those two broke pass Brokeback mountain,
Just so you know, Mr cork dey do gateman for Lekki phase one,
Forget as him talk say him dey talk say him dey London, that guy never reach airport before talk less of to enter plane.
'Kashybaby' enough said, kashy in filipino means no cash, plus the baby, which equals no cash baby.
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 9:08am On May 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Forget as him talk say him dey talk say him dey London, that guy never reach airport before talk less of to enter plane.
'Kashybaby' enough said, kashy in filipino means no cash, plus the baby, which equals no cash baby.

Lol....wetin u dey yarn hungryboy? grin

U dey talk nonsense ooo...hahaahhah...
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 10:55am On May 10, 2016
hungryboy:
hungryboy chaill I beg no kill me with laugh
Re: Just For Fun by hungryboy(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....wetin u dey yarn hungryboy? grin

U dey talk nonsense ooo...hahaahhah...
Kashybaby pidgin don dey make sense oh,
People were dey yarn nonsense na dem dey excel now, look at Trump, with all the nonsense were him yarn dem wan make am Usa president,
Look at Rodrigo Duterte, the Filipino Presidential aspirant, with all the nonsense were him dey yarn, he is the majority's choice.
Re: Just For Fun by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Kashybaby pidgin don dey make sense oh,
People were dey yarn nonsense na dem dey excel now, look at Trump, with all the nonsense were him yarn dem wan make am Usa president,
Look at Duerte, the Filipino Presidential aspirant, with all the nonsense were him dey yarn, he is the majority's choice.

U and ur big mouth! Now wonder until now ur hungryboy...ur hungry for cheap mentions and ur hungry for an attention!

Don't bring Duterte here...u know nothing about him...if u have nothing to say good ,shut the hell up...
Re: Just For Fun by hungryboy(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

U and ur big mouth! Now wonder until now ur hungryboy...ur hungry for cheap mentions and ur hungry for an attention!

Don't bring Duterte here...u know nothing about him...if u have nothing to say good ,shut the hell up...

aunty pesin no dey play with una again,
C'mon, we were not having an argument,
This is a joke thread,
About the mentions, ok i get it,
I won't get on your mentions again.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offering. / Chaiii. Yeye Politician / Donald Trump Orders Ghana Jollof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.