Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page (801 Views)

Zee World Series Fan Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Blindspot TV Series Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page by Fabulous0019(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
Lucifer is a new tv series comprising of actors like Tom Elis (lucifer) , Lauren German (Chloe Decker), D. B woodside (angel Amenadiel) Scarlett Estevez(the little girl.. . Trixie) among a host of others... . The film shapes into an interesting plot of LUCIFER being bored of hell now comes to earth(Los Angeles) accompanied by MAZIKEEN a wild lady demon... Lucifer stumbles into Chloe Decker a detective and actively helped her in solving cases. .. Along the way... He fell in love with the detective who is already a divorced mother of one(TRIXIE).... so hilarious a young girl.... In a bid to send lucifer back to hell, God sent angel Amenadiel to lure him back.. ... D series is quite interesting with no boring moments. ... The actors in the film were actually taken carefully for their roles.... Actors to watch out 4 are Lucifer(crazy, loves sleeping with women, and a charmer) .. . The young girl Trixie (just xo hilarious.. Don't know where dey got her undecided kiss). ... The psychologist ( the woman who fell for lucifer'scaring charm) among others. ... If youv watched the series, this is an Avenue to share your thoughts about the film and if youv not watched better grab ur copy. ..
Re: LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page by tripplephi: 11:04pm On May 09, 2016
It's a waste of time. It's not according to the Bible or Quran or any religion.... Anyway I have watched it and I got tired. Daredevil is better. Am sorry but there is nothing to lucifer... If you would watch Dominion... Then you would learn that lucifer is not a joke or a prankster

1 Like

Re: LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page by Fabulous0019(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
tripplephi:
It's a waste of time. It's not according to the Bible or Quran or any religion.... Anyway I have watched it and I got tired. Daredevil is better. Am sorry but there is nothing to lucifer... If you would watch Dominion... Then you would learn that lucifer is not a joke or a prankster

Well to me it will b quite interesting to see lucifer in such form.... contrary to the common imagery we av about lucifer.. .. And 'it's not according to the Bible' ..... . Dats y it's called a fiction. ... Expect anything
Re: LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page by Fabulous0019(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
And lucifer was not portrayed as a jokester or a prankster in the film... . Must lucifer always be portrayed in a dangerous and serious mood... Or av u seen lucifer or befriend him to know exactly how he behaves.....

1 Like

Re: LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page by qboi3000: 11:39pm On May 09, 2016
The show is weak jare....it's silly nd dry by the way

Lucifer.......stupid boring series

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 10, 2016
Re: LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See How Africa Voted Kelvin To Win Big Brother Africa Season 4 / Tstv Killed It - Pay As You End Result To Competitors Disputes With Dstv / Latest TSTV Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.