Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) (3110 Views)

Shocking: See Imo Big Who Ran Mad And Walks The Street Complete N@ked / Drama As Beautiful Big Girl Runs Mad And Walks The Street Naked (photos) / Photos: Nigerian Lady Shares 'after Sex' Selfie Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by stephenduru: 12:00am On May 10, 2016
I can't yet decode the meaning I will attach to this kind of posing. Could this be the beginning of a new trend or it's something from the pit of hell.
Traditionally, a coffin or casket is associated with death and it is only the dead that is set inside of it. I wonder how a sane human being will pose in it, and not just that, a young lady for that matter. This is definitely the end time.

This is my opinion though, because I know some people will attach no meaning to this. We all have our different ways of viewing things.

But I personally condemn this act.

Let me throw the question at you all. Will you ever allow your sibling or girlfriend to pose in a casket?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/selfie-madness-lady-poses-for-selfie-in.html

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by Vince77(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2016
Maybe she is a coffin tester

1 Like

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by fistonati(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2016
She's since been dialing but they have eventually picked her call

1 Like

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by fistonati(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2016
This is someone's wife, Gf, friend, sister, course mate or neighbor. I pitied her
Vince77:
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by Alimtoheeb(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2016
All i can say is that, this is one of civilization side effect, directly or indirect. I find it hard to beleive cus it may be photoshop work. But if otherwise, then end time is really near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by DrLee(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2016
some things just show that not everyone is normal
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:32am On May 10, 2016
We re re o o
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by gragraboy: 12:40am On May 10, 2016
OP doesn't know what a selfie is.

My guess is that she is an actor or something
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by swaggzo(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2016
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS PHOTO.

SHE'S JUST REHEARSING FOR HER DEATH, THAT'S ALL.
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by younglamzy(m): 3:20am On May 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by 7footre(m): 3:30am On May 10, 2016
what a world

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by wildice(m): 4:05am On May 10, 2016
this one na madness abi wetin. lala abeg cum see something
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by greatgod2012(f): 4:20am On May 10, 2016
It's madness but no longer strange, at least, Charley boy has done something like this before. Also, I remember a lady that posed inside a grave, taking selfie sometimes ago.

It's the last days, crazy things are now seen as civilization.

1 Like

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by Nobody: 4:52am On May 10, 2016
Nothing wrong. may be she is a vamp.

1 Like

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by x6blade(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2016
She's checking if the coffin is comfortable
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 10, 2016
Nawa ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by dsmooth1(m): 6:05am On May 10, 2016
Advertising haa papa bizness is not a crime naaa,, it wld av bin so luvly if she is on white wit cotton wool in ha ears n nose to mak it luk xo perfect
Btw dis aint selfie oga at d top.........
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by tempem: 6:09am On May 10, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
All i can say is that, this is one of civilization side effect, directly or indirect. I find it hard to beleive cus it may be photoshop work. But if otherwise, then end time is really near.
The bolded part says it all for me.
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by Tinynita(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2016
she looks good in there....guess she should stay there permanently

1 Like

Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by milky3(f): 9:46am On May 10, 2016
hope she is possessed?
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by pchukwudi: 10:32am On May 10, 2016
fistonati:
This is someone's wife, Gf, friend, sister, course mate or neighbor. I pitied her

She simply has conquered the fear of death. I don't think about death neither do I like to behold anything that reminds one of it, but I really wish we are all free from the fear of death, as this lady is obviously is.
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by phillthy(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2016
.....and the coffin fit her ooo. It's actually her size.
She's good to to go...
Re: Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
Vince77:
Let's bury her first and see.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

S3x Tape *leaked* Of Miss Anambra (chidinma Okeke) - Full Story / Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.