Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Philippines Education System; Study With Confidence. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philippines Education System; Study With Confidence. (464 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Result? / What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philippines Education System; Study With Confidence. by Nobody: 4:13am On May 10, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Over many decades now, a lot of Nigerian students have traveled across the globe to study overseas; many have been to UK, China, Ukraine and other common wealth countries. Philippines is one place one cannot ignore to consider in his or her attempt to gain an overseas education due to the following reasons:

1) Philippines is a country that has been colonized by US for a period of 50 years plus. This is why it is an English speaking country that follows US system of education.

2) Studying in the Philippines is considered the cheapest option when compared to other countries but then, provides quality and standard education to the students.

3) It is faster to study in the Philippines than any other place because in every school year, there are three semesters which makes it possible for most courses to be completed under three years.

I have so far been able to assist many students to study here for the past years because I operate on the principle which says that the fruit of honesty is God's blessings, and most of them are already graduates. Interestingly, I do this at a very affordable rate, compared to what other agencies would charge you.

Should you have any concerns of interest, contact me via email: educationinthephilippines@hotmail.com
Re: Philippines Education System; Study With Confidence. by Yhutie10: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Seun please delete this post. This is my old account with account name Jimmybruce. I've already deleted the account, I don't know why this post is still here. Thanks, you can contact me on jutipmfon@gmail.com
Re: Philippines Education System; Study With Confidence. by Yhutie10: 1:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Oluwaseun Osewa

(1) (Reply)

Renaissance / Things You Shouldn't Do In Public / Strictly Teaching Job. Urgent Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.