Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) (10382 Views)

Are you a leader passionate about making a change in 2014. This is for you? / If You Need Books About Making Money Online And Offline, Go To ... / Open Seceret--what They Don't Tell You About Making Money Online. No More Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by ojiyibaba: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2007
Plz nairalanders im new here and im interested in forex trading ,how do i start? plz, i need assistance
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by nathdcute(m): 4:17am On Apr 26, 2007
Hello Mr Akin,

I have gone through all your posts on this thread, and I would say they are really powerful. What a powere packed contents you have on your blog and website. Well, I am a youngster who had ventured into online biz since January, 2006 hoping that by now I should have been able to earn some extra-income that I can be using to keep the body and soul together, and it was owing to this fact and thought, that I fired my boss, after I had faced and gone through so much tough times working for her tirednessly for couple of months as an instructor in her computer training institute. I served her diligently like I will ever do to any of my relatives, but inspite all that, yet she was ungrateful and it was on that verge I fired her!

Sir, I dont think I have to bore you with so much sayings, I'm just willing to abreast u with little of those challenges I had passed through that had made me to found my way here hoping to become an internet entrepreneur(GURU) in the next few months, years to come.

As a result, I have read so much e-zine articles written by some of the so-called Internet Marketing Gurus but this has never earn me any dollars neither has it help me in creating my specially owned source of online income.

I have spent so much money and sleepless night at cafes researching on ways of generating online income, I have nursed so much ridicules and reproach from friends, families and acquaintances, and I was on a verge of giving up when I came across your posts on this forum.

I think, it would be a great thing if u can come to my aid, in fact, am thinking on making you one of my mentor, as I so much believed that with God on our side you can help me in building my very own online money making empire.

I have some online making programmes I had laid my hands on already, which I think I need your prompt and urgent assistance to help me succeed in them.

I solidly hope you will come to my aid. I look forward to reading your feedback on this thread or if there is any need for you to send me a personal mail, this is my email; nathool2006@yahoo.com or 08069183277
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by nathdcute(m): 5:06am On Apr 26, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

I do wish to know if there is anyone out there with any high yield incentive programmes a.k.a HYIP that is real and not a scam. I need somewhere I can invest few e-gold worth of dollars to earn big and re-invest in having my fully launced e-business.

If there is anyone with tangible idea, please send it here, or right to my email; nathool2006@yahoo.com or 08069183277.

Thanks!
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by nathdcute(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2007
Hello Mr Bolaoni and Mr Akin,

I have been staying tuned to all your posts so far, and I have come to the final conclusion that you are both done when it comes to internet marketing, and you are worthy of emulation, more grease to your elbow.

I had been researching on how I can make be making money on the net for the past 1 year now, but to no avail, one of the major reason which is lack of enough start-up capital, I have on several ocassion but packages from some of those who had called themselves guru, but at last I found out that most of them offered less than what they had promised in their ebooks, it took me so much time to come to my sense that many of them are the so called scam, it was too late for me to discover this, and presently I didnt have much again in my wallet to buy ebook from anyone again, if not I would have love to buy one of Mr Akin's ebook on making money without a website, but I dont have N10,000 to buy that now and it is on this verge I have come to request for your assistance, if there is anyway you can come to my aid, so as to assist me in becoming financially free. Pls, come to my aid.

I am desperately in need of financial freedom, coz I have spent so much money, and have gone through so much ridicule from friends, and this is one of the major reason I had wished to request for your assistance.

I would be very grateful if you can get back to me so that I can know if there is any way you can be of help to me so as to help me gain financial freedom.
Email: nathool2006@yahoo.com, 08069183277

Looking forward to hearing from you asap, thanks.

Nath
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 3:53am On May 04, 2007
Hi nathdcute,

I had a perfect response to your questions but
I have to refer you to my website but I can't.

I just read through the thread and I saw that
Seun has deleted my website links.

I'm not complaining though. It's his forum and
he has the right to do it the way he wants.

I suggest we close the thread.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by segedoo(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2007
Hi Akin
i sent you a mail using segedoo@hotmail.com.
pls reply me wt all the info and the cost in naira.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by fejiron: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are you frustrated and wondering why it's been such a struggle to make money online -- trying one failed program after another?
Have you experienced so much rejection and failure that you think you'll never escape from your boring or dead-end job?
Have you become disgusted because your sponsoring efforts haven't worked, you've received no "spillover," and you just feel like giving up?this is for you check it out http:///joinjustbeenpaidforfree
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by tobssyt(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hey y'all. Check dis out. http://www.akomy.com/?id=34789
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by tck2000(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2019
On
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by tck2000(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver / Candle-making Machine For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.