Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dapfor Wpf Gridcontrol - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dapfor Wpf Gridcontrol (1015 Views)

Needs A WPF Programmer Based In Abuja / Needs A WPF Programmer Based In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dapfor Wpf Gridcontrol by alexandarx5: 10:29am On May 10, 2016
Can somebody please help me how to do it that any time I scroll horizontally I will be able to keep track of rows to the ID or Name column
Re: Dapfor Wpf Gridcontrol by zoltcalls: 6:04pm On May 10, 2016
I once experienced this same issue, but someone who has long been using Datagrip told me that datagrip supports "Freeze Column". When you enable freeze column, by scrolling horizontally you would be able to make reference to column like ID or Name without it disappearing.
To freeze a number of columns just set the FrozenColumnCount property to the number of columns you want to freeze.

<DataGrid ItemsSource="{Binding Customers}"
AlternatingRowBackground="Gainsboro" AlternationCount="2"/>

(1) (Reply)

Malware Invasion On My Laptop, Please Help / 7 Website Every Web Designer Should Make Use Of / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.