Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

PMB Punisshes EKITI State With No Tomato Rule - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PMB Punisshes EKITI State With No Tomato Rule (914 Views)

Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Punisshes EKITI State With No Tomato Rule by Honesty007(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2016
Now, whether we southwestern states like this or not,knowledge with hunger is like sending a a sane man to his grave with Insanity.
I just came back from the market and a trader disclosed this that PMB SAID NO TOMATOES SHOULD COME TO EKITI STATE.
The trader said it is an effort aimed @ teaching the state a lesson!!!!
No feul, no light, now no tomatoes!!!
I sound a note of warning, people of the south west should sit down and look at all the food crops / cash crops Coming from the North and then start making a list to now begin to plant these things in their respective states.
I won't be surprised if we don't see beans,carrots,onions,pepper,yams,garden eggs or vegetables or sweet potatoes transported from the north to south anymore.
Ekiti state has more to suffer with the economic situation,low paid worker's salaries and low flow of cash.
It's a pity and a shame that a lot of things look horrible.
I think it's better now to start to plant these things.At least if every family man has a farmland in his vineyard, The survival rate would be 80percent in the state.Governor fayose should open his eyes now and start a green farming projet.Hunger breed a lot of evils,it breeds insanity,thuggery,poverty and betrayal.
I warn that also if possible all those wheel barrow wheeling hausa/fulani should be expunged from ekiti state like her neighbours did.Buhari has declared all sorts of war on ekiti state and it's time we begin to fix loopholes of all we stand to loose.
Re: PMB Punisshes EKITI State With No Tomato Rule by ricsman(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2016
tell the trader to come to kogi state to buy because there is absolutely none here too.

Big Fat Lie
Re: PMB Punisshes EKITI State With No Tomato Rule by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
Trader say pple say PMB say...
This OP go sabi gossip well well upon say na man.

Guy even if u're in d oppositn, do it with sense n stop fooling urself.

Btw, I stayed in ekiti (aramoko & ado) 4 3mths. Jan-march. Tomatoes r d cheapest commodities n tomato farms abound dere. They dnt depend on d north. N50 tomatoes was more dan enof 2 use in making stew.

The scarcity nw is due 2 d fact dat its not in season & we lack gud storage facilities.
During d tomato glut, tomatoes sold 4 as low as N300 a basket (d topic is in NL here) but now we're hearing prices ranging frm 25-35k.

Once again, stop fooling urself. U're begining 2 sound like ur governor

2 Likes

Re: PMB Punisshes EKITI State With No Tomato Rule by Honesty007(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2016
The cost of tomatoes is high and very soon when u dnt c tomatoes again u wont blame me.
Mind u also,am not a politician.
All am saying is our people should start to plant tomatoes and all other food crops,dependency on the north is too much and it would soon backfire

(1) (Reply)

Grilled Tiger Prawns Served With Zucchini And Pineapples! / China Clears The Air About Human Meat Being Exported To African / How To Remove Coconut Without Breaking The Back (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.