Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 (380 Views)

Discuss The Socio-cultural Factors That Contribute To The Spread Of HIV / Discuss The Socio-cultural Factors That Contribute To The Spread Of HIV / Animated History Of Arochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 by Goglow: 1:03pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=Goglow post=45489321]Please, Nairalanders and greatminds, could you suggest appropriate materials to execute the above mentioned project topic. I 've experienced a lot of hurdles in the course of getting the necessary materials.
Do help and drop your suggestion. Thank you.
Re: The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 10, 2016
Break down your question.all I know is that arochukwu had trading post scattered in igbo hinterland and where slave traders then.iam from the great kingdom
Re: The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 by Goglow: 2:15pm On May 10, 2016
Thank you kevin.
I would appreciate suggestions of materials or books which would help my project on the culture and political system of Arochukwu before the British sacking of 1900. If you know of any authors, who wrote extensively on Arochukwu, its organization, its culture, its political system and its peoples. Or any association that i can contact that can garnish me with the right information. I would really appreciate it. Thanks once again.
Re: The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 10, 2016
The only information I have now is a nine page history of some clans that make up arochukwu and how they merge to form arochukwu but its not in my custody right now,its with my clans head man
Re: The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2016
The only source I know is a 9 page writeup of many clans that came together to form arochukwu and there expedition but it's not under my custody that's d sad story
Re: The Socio-political Disposition Of Arochukwu Before 1900 by Goglow: 10:21am On May 11, 2016
Thank you so much, really do appreciate your efforts.

(1) (Reply)

It's Now Live / Westerners And Their Hypocrisy. Who Is To Blame, Seller Or Buyer??? / Free Seminar/workshop On Postgraduate Opportunities In Scandinavian Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.