Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri (1389 Views)

These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram / Warning! These Animals Are Extremely Funny! Try Not To Laugh, If You Can:) / These Cute Animals Are Real WEIRDOS!!! (in The Most Adorable Way:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by skeleton5050(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
It's so sad and wicked the way rams are being transported from portharcourt to imo state capital(owerri) I and this transporters ply the same route everyday and this is way it's been done daily

2 Shares

Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 10, 2016
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
- Mahatma Ghandi
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2016
Lol smiley
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Baroba(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2016
We treat animals as if they don't feel pain, unfortunately we don't have laws against cruelty to animals..
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 10, 2016
Irenyy:
Lol smiley
banned?
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
banned?
yes ooo..but I deserve it grin that's why I'm not angry.

Go and check my post and u will see alot of hidden comments cheesy.

How many days ban where u given? cheesy
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 10, 2016
Irenyy:
yes ooo..but I deserve it grin that's why I'm not angry.

Go and check my post and u will see alot of hidden comments cheesy.

How many days ban where u given? cheesy
hmmmmmmm. Who you fight?

Two weeks and some days. But I'll be free in few minutes cheesy grin cheesy
I'll be feeling like Modiba out of jail cheesy cheesy

I'll go check your posts
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hmmmmmmm. Who you fight?

Two weeks and some days. But I'll be free in few minutes cheesy grin cheesy
I'll be feeling like Modiba out of jail cheesy cheesy

I'll go check your posts
na just 7 days grin

I commented on a thread in education section.."who she help"
Peeps where throwing jabs at me left right n centre. .trust me nagrin I fired back...that one was not the case self, it was one troll moniker from romance section that I dealt with "Synzu/MUVA". The e fight was rough but I finally won.
We were bannd ...both the peeps that insulted me were also banndgrin.
Funny enough muva used two of his monikers which were also bannd. I bet muva got like 2-3weeks b@n grin

With all my havoc my b@n will expire on the 17thgrin...
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 10, 2016
Irenyy:
na just 7 days grin

Peeps where throwing jabs at me left right n centre. .trust me nagrin I fired back...that one was not the case self, it was one troll moniker from romance section that I dealt with "Synzu/MUVA". The e fight was rough but I finally won.
Funny enough muva used two of his monikers which were also bannd. I bet muva got like 2-3weeks b@n grin

smh. Seems you won lottery today. You seem so excited.

Take it easy sha
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
smh. Seems you won lottery today. You seem so excited.

Take it easy sha
why were u bannd grin
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 10, 2016
Irenyy:
why were u bannd grin
Same Romanceland jobless kidults got me into exchanging words with them. I went dirty. Lol

But I've decided not to exchange insult with them again

You know I'm a lover, not a fighter smiley wink smiley
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by SINXU(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2016
Irenyy:
na just 7 days grin

Olosho, its just one moniker. It'll be free in 3days. Climb down my dick, Irene.

You won? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:00am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Same Romanceland jobless kidults got me into exchanging words with them. I went dirty. Lol

But I've decided not to exchange insult with them again

You know I'm a lover, not a fighter smiley wink smiley
I know dear grin unlike some mumu cheesy
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:18am On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
I know dear grin unlike some mumu cheesy
I've been FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:19am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I've been FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
wow cheesy lets pop champagne grin
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:22am On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
wow cheesy lets pop champagne grin
we definitely will, when you show face cheesy tongue tongue
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:23am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
we definitely will, when you show face cheesy tongue tongue
ok nor worry cheesy..
I will add you on whatsapp now cheesy
Congrats!
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:24am On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
ok nor worry cheesy..
I will add you on whatsapp now cheesy
Congrats!
Lol. What's the congrats for?
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:27am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. What's the congrats for?
I have been added to my respectable whatsapp cheesy
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:29am On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
I have been added to my respectable whatsapp cheesy
Will that make me richer? shocked grin
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:37am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Will that make me richer? shocked grin
you contact doez not whatsapp oops!
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:40am On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
you contact doez not whatsapp oops!
How's that? Can't be
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:42am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
How's that? Can't be
yeah it is..
Maybe the no. Is wrong
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:43am On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
yeah it is..
Maybe the no. Is wrong
I'll send you. You online?
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:44am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll send you. You online?
yep
Re: How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri by Nobody: 12:50am On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
yep
smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Bloodline [pedigree] For dogs / What Good Dog Breed Can I Get For 20,000 Naira / Should I Sell Out This Dog For #50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.