Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Beware Of Mtn Fifa 2010 Promo Fraudster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of Mtn Fifa 2010 Promo Fraudster (4949 Views)

Revenuehits CEO: Fraudster Emil Paz Own Revenuehits / Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company / Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Mtn Fifa 2010 Promo Fraudster by flexinet: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Early Friday Morning of 14th August, 2009, was one of the day frausdter attempt to dupe me, luckily for me, i know some of this there tricks, I first woke up in the morning checking my Mobile phone text messages and missed calls, guess what i saw on my inbox,

Below is the text message

You are a winner of (N1, 000, 000.00 & a free ticket to the 2010 W/CUP. Visit (www.yellofifa.com) immediately for verification:

CODE: 462070

When i saw this message, i immediately switch on my Laptop and connect my internet,

i first went to www.who.is to verify the registrar of the domain and compare it with www.mtnonline.com

see what i discover

FAKE PROMO WEBSITE
(www.yellofifa.com)

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (Email Masking Image@privacyprotect.org)
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

ORIGINAL MTN WEBSITE
(www.mtnonline.com)

Registrant:
On Behalf Of MTN Nigeria Communications Limited
5th Floor, Churchgate Towers
Afribank Street
Victoria Island LA01
Nigeria

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

Re: Beware Of Mtn Fifa 2010 Promo Fraudster by sealworld(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2009
the guy is an idiot cos my sister got the same text msg and jst looking at the text msg i knew it was fraud cos the fool used bulk sms site with +44 number.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Google Add-ons For Chrome Broswer / Cheapvccs.com Virtual Bank Account Boa Vba Avs Vcc Paypal Vcc Ebay Vcc / Whmcompletesolution (cart.php) Local File Disclosure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.