Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. (1238 Views)

The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics / 3 Br Flat Inside Jakande Estate Isolo For Sale / Unbelievable..greenland Estate, Sangotedo For #6million (pics attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by OJaySeenson: 4:18pm On May 10, 2016
This property has been seriously marked down for a quick sale, as the owner is leaving the country very soon. All papers and letter of allocation are in order and are available to view on request. Seriously interested people can PM me for contact or call 08182538722 at any time. This is the owner's direct line. And not an agent.
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by cityassets(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
No Pictures
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by OJaySeenson: 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
My apologies. I have been offline for a while. There are no pictures because I don't visit the place a lot. I have only been there twice since I bought it about 6 years ago. I have all documents to show to any serious buyer though. It is a 3 bedroom apartment with all rooms ensuite and with burglar proofing. A new development also. Contact me if you require any information.
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by bebe2(f): 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
OJaySeenson:
My apologies. I have been offline for a while. There are no pictures because I don't visit the place a lot. I have only been there twice since I bought it about 6 years ago. I have all documents to show to any serious buyer though. It is a 3 bedroom apartment with all rooms ensuite and with burglar proofing. A new development also. Contact me if you require any information.

Pls, can u try and post pics, is this a block of flats? Or its on a plot?

Where in isolo.
How close is it to the nearest bus stop?
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by OJaySeenson: 8:43pm On May 15, 2016
I am sorry for what seems like the paucity of information here. The property is LBIC JV BLOCK 1, flat 2, at the JAKANDE ESTATE in ISOLO. It is a three bedroom apartment built 6 years ago, with all rooms ensuite. It is located opposite the biggest mosque in the estate. I am sorry I don't have pictures, but that's only because I have only seen the property twice myself. Most relations are handled by my agent. I am unwilling to use an agent anymore because I want the property to move quickly.

bebe2:

Pls, can u try and post pics, is this a block of flats? Or its on a plot?

Where in isolo.
How close is it to the nearest bus stop?

Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by bebe2(f): 1:24am On May 16, 2016
OJaySeenson:
I am sorry for what seems like the paucity of information here. The property is LBIC JV BLOCK 1, flat 2, at the JAKANDE ESTATE in ISOLO. It is a three bedroom apartment built 6 years ago, with all rooms ensuite. It is located opposite the biggest mosque in the estate. I am sorry I don't have pictures, but that's only because I have only seen the property twice myself. Most relations are handled by my agent. I am unwilling to use an agent anymore because I want the property to move quickly.

Is it tenanted?

How much are they paying?

Are u on wats app.

Am interested in the property but will need pictures before I instruct on viewing.
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by OJaySeenson: 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
The property is currently vacant. I am on WhatsApp on 08058357606, and I now have a few pictures that I can share

bebe2:

Is it tenanted?

How much are they paying?

Are u on wats app.

Am interested in the property but will need pictures before I instruct on viewing.
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by OJaySeenson: 8:34am On May 28, 2016
Property is still available...
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by sammydoe: 9:56am On May 28, 2016
If u are not a scammer u need to upload pics on here my guy. How can u sell house and no pic of it?
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by virtual3xpert: 12:40pm On May 28, 2016
OJaySeenson:
Hi Ojay! I sent you a PM. I need an urgent favour. Thanks.
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by OJaySeenson: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am not a scammer. the property belongs to me, and despite what you say, people on here have viewed it. I have a day job, and i do not have the time to go and take pictures except to go there with a serious person. if you are interested, kindly let me know and we will work something out. afterall, i cant take your money without you seeing what you are purchasing and verifying that it belongs to me.
sammydoe:
If u are not a scammer u need to upload pics on here my guy. How can u sell house and no pic of it?
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale (lbic Development) At Isolo For 6million Naira. by sammydoe: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Some of us don't live in naija, nairaland have lots of people who live outside the country so a pic will help of inside and outside, as u claimed it's ur building

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex + Mini Flat Bq At Omole Phase 2 / 100 acres of Land for Sale in Warewa, beside Citiview Estate Warewa & Arepo / FOR SALE: A Block Of 4 Nos 3 Bedroom Flats (fulled Tenanted) At Ikorodu .N35M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.