Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,180 members, 7,839,016 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Get A Postal Or Zip Code For Any State In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Postal Or Zip Code For Any State In Nigeria (717 Views)

Wapkiz Jumb Code For Filelist And Bloglist / Free Website And Free Postal For Only School In Edo / Wapact And Wapkiz CODE: Advance Quick Login Code For Wapkiz Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Postal Or Zip Code For Any State In Nigeria by abbakar076: 8:47pm On May 10, 2016
Yesterday, a friend of mine was trying to apply for Payoneer. He filled the form correctly but on getting to the next page, he was asked to provide his Postal code. If you are familiar with filling forms online, you must have been asked somewhere to provide your Postal code. Please take note that ZIP codes are only applied when you live in United States. But apart from that every other country uses Postal code. So when filling a form and you are asked to provide your ZIP code, simply type your postal code there.
Re: How To Get A Postal Or Zip Code For Any State In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog And Start Making Money Online / I'm In Need Of A Naija Adsense Account (please Help!) / Pls How Can Make Money On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.