Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. (3087 Views)

Please Did Any Other Person Got This Text / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? / I Just Got This Text,does Anyone Know Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2016
You've been invited for a job interview with Sales Craft Ltd on 12th May by 9am at 5th Avenue,R close,House 11, Festac Town, Lagos.
abeg hu sabi dem.
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by Empiremate(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
You've been invited for a job interview with Sales Craft Ltd on 12th May by 9am at 5th Avenue,R close,House 11, Festac Town, Lagos.
abeg hu sabi dem.

I got it. I had to do a little research bout them... Its a real estate property company. I fink they needed marketers to improve sales of their estates and lands. Had to skip!!!
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by Empiremate(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
abeg hu sabi dem.

I got it. I had to do a little research bout them... Its a real estate property company. I fink they need marketers to improve sales of their estates and lands. Had to skip!!!
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
Empiremate:

I got it. I had to do a little research bout them... Its a real estate property company. I fink they needed marketers to improve sales of their estates and lands. Had to skip!!!
marketing? ok tanks
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
Empiremate:

I got it. I had to do a little research bout them... Its a real estate property company. I fink they need marketers to improve sales of their estates and lands. Had to skip!!!
i also got it, no wonder they didn't indicate the role in the sms, marketing dis hard time
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by Larryhoover(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
Also got the invite sms and I did a little research about the firm, they have vacancies for Customer care representative, Business development Executives and Sales Representative.

Anybody interested in going should kindly update us about what the outcome of the interview and a generic overview of the firm in terms of their structure and capacity.
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by alwaysiyke: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please I got an interview text from sales craft ltd for the role of business dvt executive. Please has anyone here attended their interview? What was it like ?
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by Rochero(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
alwaysiyke:
Please I got an interview text from sales craft ltd for the role of business dvt executive. Please has anyone here attended their interview? What was it like ?
How was the interview, did you attend and the company as well?
Re: Please Did Anyone Get This Text.. by RtdGeneral: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please anyone with a useful information about this coy for the position of a Team Building Manager?

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Go For Interview If Invited By The Following Addresses / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / HONEYWELL GROUP CALLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.