Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Do U Love My State? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do U Love My State? (1044 Views)

I Love My Town,village Boy Declared / How Do U Greet Good Morning In Ur Language / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Love My State? by 9jii(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2009
kebbi state.tell me something of my state.you too.
Re: Do U Love My State? by tpiah2: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2009
where is it.
Re: Do U Love My State? by IFELEKE(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2009
@Poster,
The capital of your state is Birni Kebbi and it's up north in an arid environment. . .what else don't you know?
Re: Do U Love My State? by tubabie(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2009
The annual Argungun International fishing festival which is widely attended holds in your state.
Re: Do U Love My State? by IFELEKE(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2009
tubabie:

The annual Argungun International fishing festival which is widely attended holds in your state.
and that's the only thing i like about your state poster.
Re: Do U Love My State? by tubabie(f): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2009
IFELEKE:

and that's the only thing i like about your state poster.

LOL. You sound like someone that was posted to Northern Nigeria for your NYSC? cheesy
Re: Do U Love My State? by IFELEKE(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2009
tubabie:

LOL. You sound like someone that was posted to Northern Nigeria for your NYSC? cheesy
smileynaah
I didnt have that ill-luck.
Re: Do U Love My State? by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2009
Zuru, Argungu and Gwandu are some towns there
Re: Do U Love My State? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
Is Ekiti state next to your state?
If not, plz close down the thread grin grin jokin
Re: Do U Love My State? by mamagee6(f): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
There's nothing to love about your state.
Re: Do U Love My State? by IFELEKE(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
,mama-gee:

There's nothing to love about your state.
grin that's harsh you know? what about the Argungun Festival?

FL Gators:

Is Ekiti state next to your state?
Like to extreme ends in all things.
Re: Do U Love My State? by AloyEmeka6: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
Love their sharia and cutting of arms and legs for people like Lamidi tumfulu Obi .
Re: Do U Love My State? by informat09(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2009
nothing spectacular about kebbi state yet.Ok the only thing fascinating is that the Governor married yaradua's daughter
Re: Do U Love My State? by adaku123(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2009
informat09:

nothing spectacular about kebbi state yet.Ok the only thing fascinating is that the Governor married yaradua's daughter

Tru!!! D only fascinating thing is how a rich young beautiful gal will marry an old man just to be his third wife? shocked angry

oh and there is the fish festival,
Re: Do U Love My State? by qymekkam(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
theres a kebbi state ah ah how come no one told me about this
Re: Do U Love My State? by presido1: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
qymekkam:

theres a kebbi state ah ah how come no one told me about this
Am not sure there is Benin Kebbi State unless of recent. Itz the kapital of Kebbi State, They have the Argungu Fishing Festival which i don't know if they still do it today. The Village is now the NYSC orientation Camp(I did my Orientation there). Norrin much about the state and the kapital really only that their water seem to have lipton tea inside(colour wise).
Re: Do U Love My State? by tubabie(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2009
presido1:

Am not sure there is Kebbi State unless of recent. Itz the kapital of Binnin Kebbi, They have the Argungu Fishing Festival which i don't know if they still do it today. The Village is now the NYSC orientation Camp(I did my Orientation there). Norrin much about the state and the kapital really only that their water seem to have lipton tea inside(colour wise).

Hehehehe People easy o. Kebbi State has existed since the 36states were created in 1991. wink
Re: Do U Love My State? by presido1: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
tubabie:

Hehehehe People easy o. Kebbi State has existed since the 36states were created in 1991. wink
Yeah you are correct. Binin Kebbi is the Kapital while Kebbi is the State. My Bad. Its created out of Sokoto State. I will edit.
Re: Do U Love My State? by tubabie(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Presido1
okay wink

(1) (Reply)

But Why Do Dark Skin Females Bleach Their Skin? Slave Mentality? / ? / Odumchi Remove The Thread Titled Are Igbo Women Really Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.