Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please I Need Serious Advice Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Serious Advice Here (504 Views)

Please, A Serious Advice Is Needed Here For A Not-well- Brilliant Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Serious Advice Here by lwanibeauty(f): 11:17pm On May 10, 2016
Good evening everyone....
Am girl in my late 20's and I sat for last jamb I score 211 and I wish to study just four years course
but my main problem now is that my parent
want me to study medicine and am considering my age don't knw what to do right now
please I need candid advice and nt insult pls
Re: Please I Need Serious Advice Here by tripplephi: 11:21pm On May 10, 2016
Every ondo state family must have a doctor or a professor.... Don't you know... So if you know what's good for you and considering the economy of naija... Study a course that will help you be your own boss and also help you become a professor. Don't slack. Your parents know you are intelligent.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advice Here by Pheals(f): 11:25pm On May 10, 2016
. Hmmm well if I didn't school here , I knew better abt naija education ...am @ the door ... Try to convince your parent oh !! You need to study what u love ... You are a female naw .7yrs course !!!! Nigeria education system is poor !! What if the school strike or was shut down nko lobatan it will be close to 8 - 9 yrs ... No no no tell someone to enlighten them pls
Re: Please I Need Serious Advice Here by Pheals(f): 11:31pm On May 10, 2016
. Education does not makes you rich !! Not at all ... It only enlighten u and save you from been an illiterate ! I could hear some on saying you are intelligent .. Shei promotions dey university ni undecided ? The gal we be 27 /29 b4 leaving school naw ....
Re: Please I Need Serious Advice Here by NiRfreak(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2016
i think you are on your own.....considering your age....The stress and time is not really worth it again
Re: Please I Need Serious Advice Here by learnmoreng: 8:47am On May 11, 2016
What you don't know about IJMB, the benefit of the admission into 200 level without JAMB and many more, visit www.ijmbe.org.ng to read more about this from Learn more Nigeria to know this

(1) (Reply)

Original Waec Nov/dec Certificate / On Behalf Of All Jambite On Nl / Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb !!! Study In Benin Republic For 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.