Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer (879 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer by charlyyem: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2009
nairaland members at ibadan if you are interested in connecting your phone to your computer system here u are cos i can help you connect your computer system to the internet via your mobile phone with a zain sim its cost #5k.
its is cheap and fast grin grin
Re: Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer by Juniorroged(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
u go grow white bear-bear u hear me.if u like make u no paste am
Re: Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer by lynxnoon(m): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2009
rlmao ;d ;d
Re: Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer by emmose(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
Be a gud naijaman. Post the the process involved and how 2 do the connection 4 evry body. God go reward Ur effort. NO expect money to help others. b blsd man!
Re: Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer by mattosky: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2009
please can anybody help me on how to connect samsung D900 with bluetooth in zain line, it refused to work but the mtn is working well
Re: Connection Of Zain SIM To Computer by Infoseye(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2009
charlyyem:

nairaland members at ibadan if you are interested in connecting your phone to your computer system here u are cos i can help you connect your computer system to the internet via your mobile phone with a zain sim its cost #5k.
its is cheap and fast grin grin

The Zain stuff is on Zain 3G or Edge/GPRS?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2.4kva Xanterx Inverter Dr 2424 For Sale / Brand New Hp 2400mt Desktop Pc,1gb Ram,160gb Hdd,17" Hp Lcd,dvd/rw! / Just Arrived: Brand New Blackberry Bold 2 (onyx) For Sale At 72k Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.