Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 11th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 11th May, 2016 (320 Views)

RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 11th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:48am On May 11, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY MAY 11TH, 2016.

THEME: ALLOW THE LORD TO ORDER YOUR STEPS

TEXT: Jeremiah 10:23
23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

MEMORY VERSE: "23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand." (Psalm 37:23-24)

The good man's heart is always subject to the will of God. Though tribulations may surface along the way, the Lord will uphold him and he shall not be totally destroyed. So, allow the Lord to reign in your life.

Many believers sometimes are cajoled into believing that the end has come for them simply because they experience what can be called a blip. That is the trick of the devil. He will try to close your eyes to the positives that must be drawn from any situation and allows you to dwell only on the negatives. Do not fall for this trick. No matter what you are passing through in this life, you must realize that the Lord lives and will never allow you to be destroyed. Sometimes, you might fall, but that does not signify your end. You must gather yourself up again and keep walking.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. O Lord God my Father, order my steps, in Jesus' name.

2. Uphold me with your mighty hand of power in Jesus' name.

3. Any spirit assigned to bring me discouragement; quit by fire, in Jesus' name.

4. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I come out of evry trench the enemy has pushed me into, in Jesus' name.

5. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I key into the divine mandate to be fruitful, increase, multiply. replenish, subdue and take dominion, in Jesus' name.

PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Praise Party Jamz @ Kaduna City...#teamobrigado / Help Others / Support For "Fola"in The Ongoing Gcgt Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.