Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) (2429 Views)

Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:13am On May 11, 2016
I am an ardent lover and user of quotable quotes. Over the years, I have kept a diary of the exceptional quotes that have stroked me the most. I am going to share 365 of these quotable quotes in the next few weeks to motivate and inspire someone. Please, stay with me.

Order for popcorn and soft drink and enjoy the ride.
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:42am On May 11, 2016
1. You are old as soon as you stop learning, whether at 20 or 80.
~ Abraham Lincoln

2. One thing that separates winners from losers is that winners take action
~ Anthony Robbins

3. Success is not a destination, it is a progressive realization of worthy goals.
~ Earl Nightingale

4. The greatest success principle ever preached is 'never never give up'.
~ Sir Winston Churchill

5. Success doesn't mean the absence of failure, it means the attainment of ultimate objectives. It means winning the war not every battle.
~ Edwin C. Bliss

6. Anyone who will move the world must first move himself.
~ Socrates

7. Eventually, if you fail, it is your fault; if you succeed, it is your choice.
~ K. C. Price

2 Likes

Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:13am On May 12, 2016
8. Time transmutes the wound of the heart and the frustrations of our daily lives into courage, endurance and understanding.
~ Napoleon Hill.

9. Experience tells you what to do, confidence allow you to do it.
~ Stan Smith

10. Success always come to those who are success conscious.
~ Earl Nightingale

11. If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost.
~ Zig Ziglar

12. People are not remembered by how few times they failed but how often they succeeded.
~ Thomas Edison.

13. Failure can be divided into those who thought and never did and those who did and never thought.
~ Rev. W.A. Nance

14. There are two type of pain in life, pain of regret and the pain of discipline.
~ Jim Rohn
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:30am On May 13, 2016
15. Where determination is predominant, failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.
~ Oliver Goldsmith.

16. Winners don't do different things, they only do things differently.
~ Shiv Khera

17. The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering the attitude of their mind.
~ William Jame of Harvard University

18. My greatest concern is not whether you have failed, its whether you are contented with failure.
~ Abraham Lincoln

19. Intolerance of our present, create the future.
~ Mike Murdock.

20. Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible and suddenly you will find yourself doing the impossible
~ St. Francis of Asisi

21. Defeat is not the worst of failure, not to have tried is the true failure.
~ George E. Woodberry
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by uptoHim(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2016
Wey d rest naa? To state what you will do, and then do less of it, is corruption. Abeg continue oh
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 11:29am On May 14, 2016
uptoHim:
Wey d rest naa? To state what you will do, and then do less of it, is corruption. Abeg continue oh

Thanks for your interest, I will certainly roll out the rest. Just stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:05am On May 16, 2016
22. It is difficult to conquer oneself, but when that is conquered, everything is conquered.
~ Napoleon Hill.

23. Man know thyself.
~ Socrates

24. Before a man can wake up and find himself famous, he has to wake up and find himself and be his original self.
~ Edgar Guast

25. Never leave till tomorrow that you can do today.
~ Benjamin Franklin

26. Super achievers don't waste time in unproductive thoughts, esoteric thought or catastrophic thoughts. They think constructively and they know that their level of thinking determine their success.
~ Dr. Seymour Eptein.

27. Some people hesitate to act because they feel inferior and fear to make mistakes, while others are busy making mistakes and becoming great and superior.
~ Henry C. Link

28. The habit of procrastination fatigue more than the effort it takes to do the actual work.
~ Shiv Khera
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 9:37am On May 16, 2016
29. Even if strength fail, boldness at least will deserve praise, in great endeavors even to have had the will is enough.
~ Sextus Propertius.

30. Every problem we encounter comes with equal or greater opportunity.
~ Napoleon Hill

31. The result of a bad habit usually don't show up until much later in life.
~ Jack Canfield

32. What others do to me is not in my power to control; but how I respond to what they do to me depends on who I am.
~ George Washington

33. The outward behaviour of a man is at once the sign and proof of the inner state.
~ Gandhi Mahatma.

34. The me I see; is the me I will be.
~ Robert Schuller

35. Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.
~ Ayn Rand
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Saryea83: 9:00pm On May 16, 2016
Nice posting! More pls
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 7:55am On May 17, 2016
Saryea83:
Nice posting! More pls

Thanks. I will certainly keep updating them still it hit 365!
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:09am On May 17, 2016
36. If men realize how powerful thoughts are, they will never imagine a negative one.
~ Peace Pilgrim.

37. All wealth begins in the mind.
~ Anthony Robbins

38. Great achievers venture to do what they are not even sure is physical possible.
~ Ashrita Furman

39. Thoughts disentangle themselves as they pass through the lips and finger tip.
~ Dawson Trotman

40. The world would stop if things were run by men who say, 'it can't be done'.
~ Samuel Glover.

41. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can be achieved.
~ Napoleon Hill

42. The most powerful nation in the world isn't American but imagination.
~ Zig Ziglar
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:40am On May 17, 2016
43. We must all strive to become the change we want to see .
~ Mahatma Gandhi.

44. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprint of your ultimate achievements.
~ Napoleon Hill

45. Make your brain work. It will sweat, but make it work. It will improve and it will develop, until you become the envy of those around you.
~ E. W. Kenyari

46. Discipline is the soul of an army, it makes small number formidable; it procure success to the weak and esteem to all.
~ George Washington

47. He who passively accept evil is as much involved in it as he who help to perpetrate it.
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

48. When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you command the attention of the world.
~ George Washington Carver

49. Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer mush, because they lie in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
~ Zig Ziglar
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 10:07am On May 18, 2016
50. Almost everything that is great has been done by youth.
~ Benjamin Disraeli.

51. If you think you can or think you can't, you're probably right.
~ Henry Ford.

52. My best friends are those who bring out the best in me.
~ Henry Ford.

53. Only hungry mind can grow.
~ John Mason

54. I never did anything worth doing by accident nor did any of my inventions came by accident, they came by work.
~ Thomas Edison.

55. When we discover ourselves, we discover the life force within and become innovators of new ways of life.
~ Andre Rochas

56. The changes in your life are always proportional to knowledge.
~ Dr. Mike Murdock
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 10:22am On May 18, 2016
57. He that has a reason to die has a reason to live.
~ Martin Luther Kings Jr..

58. A winner rebukes and forgives, a loser is too timid to rebuke and too petty to forgive.
~ Sidney J. Harris

59. A person character is not only judged by the company they keep but also by the company they avoid.
~ Napoleon Hill.

60. If you suffer only when it is necessary you will suffer more than necessary.
~ Senecca

61. To excel in your chosen field, you must be an ardent lover of details..
~ Mathew Henry.

62. The most dangerous set of people we can have around us are those that decreases the fear of God in us.
~ Dr. Mike Murdock

63. The Bible was not given to increase our knowledge but change our lives.
~ D. L. Moody
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Saryea83: 11:20am On May 18, 2016
cool, following
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 9:19am On May 19, 2016
64. Nothing changes without pain.
~ Mike Murdock.

65. There are no oppressor, there are only oppress-able men.
~ George Washington

66. There is but one just use of power and it is to serve people.
~ George Bush.

67. Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far ahead enough to motivate them.
~ John C. Maxwell

68. Do not look at where you fell but at where you slipped.
~ Africa Proverbs.

69. You can have brilliant ideas but if you can't get them across, your ideas won't get you anywhere.
~ Lee Lacocca

70. Without God, life has no purpose and without purpose, life has no meaning.
~ Warren Rick.
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 9:47am On May 19, 2016
71. Never quit because men says "it is impossible".
~ Thomas Edison.

72. Men without purpose does anything and everything.
~ Warren Rick.

73. Success is in the student and not in the university.
~ Sidney Newton Bremer.

74. I resolve never to do anything which i would be afraid to do if it were the last hour of my life.
~ Jonathan Edward.

75. A youth who does not make friend with the old is like a tree without a root.
~ Africa Proverb.

76. The death of an elder is like burning down a library.
~ Africa Proverb.

77. How can one catch tiger cubs without entering the tiger hair.
~ Banchao.

78. The best that an individual can do is to concentrate on what he or she can do in the course of a burning effort to do it better.
~ Elizabeth Bowen.

79. It matters not how long you live but well.
~ Publilius Syrus.

80. When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; but when character and integrity is lost, everything is lost.
~ Rev. Sam Aboyeji.
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Saryea83: 8:06am On May 20, 2016
Following! Good job! Pls, check no's 4 & 11
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 8:55am On May 20, 2016
81. To achieve great transgenerational things we must live as though we were never going to die.
~ Vauvanargues.

82. Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top, then you will see how low it was.
~ Dag Hammerskjold.

83. The pillar of the world is hope.
~ East Africa Proverb.

84. The only way to pursue peace is to pursue those who threaten it.
~ George Bush Jnr.

85. I may not know the secret of success but the secret of failure is trying to please everyone.
~ Jim Rohn.

86. A true idealist is one who pursues what his says is right, the way his head says it will work.
~ Richard Nixon.

87. If I have seen any farther, it is by standing on the shoulder of those who has gone ahead of me.
~ Sir Isaac Newton.

88. An eye for an eye will make the world go blind.
~ Mahatma Gandhi.

89. We can make more friends in two weeks than we can in three months by getting sincerely interested in people rather than trying to get them interested in us.
~ Dele Carnegie.

90. Before us lie two paths - honesty and dishonesty. The shortsighted embark on the dishonest path; the wise on the honest. For the wise know the truth; in helping others we help ourselves and in hurting others we hurt ourselves. Character overshadow money, and trust rises above fame. Honesty is still the best policy.
~ Napoleon Hill.
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 9:07am On May 20, 2016
Saryea83:
Following! Good job! Pls, check no's 4 & 11

Thanks for the observation and the encouragement.
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by Dfavouredone: 9:36am On May 20, 2016
91. You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
~ Rabindranath Tagore.

92. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
~ Anne Frank.

93. Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
~ Samuel Johnson.

94. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's is why we recommend it daily.
~ Zig Ziglar.

95. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
~ Albert Einstein.

96. If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
~ Ivan Turgenev.

97. A man's character maybe learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
~ Mark Twain.

98. Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend's success.
~ Oscar Wilde.

99. As long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might.
~ Marian Anderson.

100. The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.
~ Zig Ziglar.
Re: 365 Nuggets (Quotable Quotes) For Uncommon Success (Daily Inspirational Tablets) by heybeemoney(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2016
waiting for d remain part abeg

(1) (Reply)

Websites That Pay Writers $50+ Per Article / 9 Signs Of Intelligence / RN To BSN Is Just 18months,nurses Please Advance Your Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.