Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,594 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Do You Want To Learn How To Land A Job Offer, Obtain Your Visa & Travel Abroad? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Want To Learn How To Land A Job Offer, Obtain Your Visa & Travel Abroad? (913 Views)

How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC) / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn How To Land A Job Offer, Obtain Your Visa & Travel Abroad? by petengine(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have very interesting post for you.

Do you want to learn how to land a job offer, obtain your visa and travel abroad?

I have a very good friend living in Qatar with his family. I was talking to him about considering the possibilities of returning back to Nigeria. He then tells me his life story as an example on why he would not consider returning back.

Inherently… without being told: only 1 out of every 100 Nigerians would not want to move abroad. I have consider lots of presumable comfort that people talk about from steady electricity, job, transportation system, education and anything you can imagine.

What if I showed you how you can land a job offer, obtain your visa and travel abroad?

Keep reading!

Many individuals who are looking for a job with a fat salary prefer to go to abroad for working. Their reasoning is that – there are better job opportunities abroad than in Nigeria. If we reason in this line, then we would say rather elaborating that we are not far from the truth. Yes, you have a better career opportunities if you go abroad as we have most of the biggest companies located abroad. Oil&Gas Companies, Petrochemicals industries, and many more companies abroad have a variety of jobs to foreigners. To sum it up, there is huge number of job opportunities abroad.

Now comes the question, where can you find these job opportunities abroad? Well, I would prefer you to go to gulf countries like Saudi Arabia, unites Arab and Dubai.

These gulf countries offer the best job opportunities abroad that you are looking for and it provides you with the package that can meet your expectation. So, here are some of the major things that you need to know while you are preparing to move abroad for job placement.

Focus on Sectors:
If you consider applying for job opportunities abroad then you should concentrate on the basic and the permanent sectors. Sectors that provide best opportunities this days are the banking, finance, telecommunication, Oli&Gas, petrochemicals and many more. Oil&Gas, petrochemicals, telecommunication and banking and finance have covered around 60-70 % of the jobs available to foreigners abroad. You can easily apply to these and they are available especially in gulf countries.

Difference Here and There:
Considering opportunities between Nigeria and abroad like gulf countries makes a huge difference as gulf countries provides better opportunism in comparison with other countries. They are the best at provide good jobs to the people as they have the best oil and petrochemical industries there and from those industries they earn a lot and that’s why they are like you go chop my moni!. (lol)

How Can You Apply?
Finish reading here:http://www.ansacareers.com/nigerians-moving-abroad/ to see a comprehensive list of over 20 cool sites where you can submit your application/CV online and expect to get responds when you send in your application/CV.

Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Land A Job Offer, Obtain Your Visa & Travel Abroad? by truthalways(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2016
NO angry
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Land A Job Offer, Obtain Your Visa & Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
Why don't u get urself a job offer letter abroad first, before trying to sell dis crap to other people? angry I bet there is no job offer, is just a fu*king scam angry
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Land A Job Offer, Obtain Your Visa & Travel Abroad? by okezie007(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
An interesting post... Thanks
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Land A Job Offer, Obtain Your Visa & Travel Abroad? by petengine(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2016
Grinch:
Why don't u get urself a job offer letter abroad first, before trying to sell dis crap to other people? angry I bet there is no job offer, is just a fu*king scam angry
since u read this post have u been scam? that's how some folks miss out golden opportunities in the name of scam.
FYI: this post is meant to enlightened Nigerians about overseas jobs as compared to local jobs offers and also provide over 20 sites where u can submit your application/CV for jobs abroad.

In lil Wayne's voice " When opportunity knock I run out they back door shit I thought it was the cops"

I hope in your own case when opportunity knocks you open the door.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out / Dangote Group Recruitment - 2016 / Is This Scam Or Not(ocnl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.