Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Business Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Investment (324 Views)

Please, Who Can Give Me An Idea Of A Legit Online Business/Investment / Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses / What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Investment by Experienced: 11:09am On May 11, 2016
I need the sum of 200,000Naira and i can pay interest on the 200,000Naira borrowed, i want to use the money to pay for logistics in supplying a product to the buyer, the fee for the logistics will be paid to me instantly by the buyer together with the fee for the product supplied,when the product is delivered to his location .Any one that can assist me should indicate his/her interest and i will get in touch with you. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Transactions . / 750$ Paypal Needed / Create Your Very Own Website Yourself And To Your Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.