Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Come In Science Geeks Lets Talk Cosmetics - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Come In Science Geeks Lets Talk Cosmetics (441 Views)

Yorubas Are The Best In Science And Technology/ict. / Big Bang And Evolution Theory Are The Two Greatest Scam In Science / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In Science Geeks Lets Talk Cosmetics by VcStunner(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2016
Hello smart people, I am an industrial Chemist (not fully doing my thing though). I believe somewhere in my heart that someday we will start solving our problems by ourselves. I am very curious as to why there is yet to be a cheap but very effective body lotions and creams for our ladies who are no longer comfortable with their complexions and wish to tone-up a little bit.
I went to greet a widow some time back last year after her husband's death, I realized the woman's skin is shedding due to skin cancer (accumulated from excessive reactions of hydroquinone with UV-rays over time). It was an eye-saw, and I was saddened. Our importers do not consider where we are situated in the globe, for christ sake we are right under the equator!! Meaning constant and intense UV radiation round the year.
Nonetheless, I am here to see if there is a way we (the yet to be husbands to these helpless ladies) can develop good SUNSCREEN from local sources.
Why sunscreen? Well, chemically speaking, manufacturers have tried to replace hydroquinone with methyl paraben and ethyl paraben (please look out for these in your cream) because of the public outcry of end users. But that hasn't stopped anything yet, our best move will be to generate a good sunscreen. Not just generating sunscreen, but generating from a local source that is inexhaustible and cheap.
Ladies and gentlemen, I am talking both science and business. Anyone with ideas can throw a little light into it. I do not want to go into other mixtures ladies use that has adverse health implications, for it is not my intention to ridicule anyone's business.
Re: Come In Science Geeks Lets Talk Cosmetics by kcid(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2016
I like your proposal. So what are you proposing

(1) (Reply)

World No 1 Voip PBX Service For Your Business | Vitel Global / Internet Service Provider In Jubilee Hills / Earn $25 Instantly As You Register To Get Your Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.