Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days (5687 Views)

15 Ways To Increase Instagram Followers / 9jamobile: How To Get #10000 Airtime With #100 / Etisalat Now Offers 1gb For N500 For 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by benatex(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2016
Hey Instagram freaks and addicts, I’m gonna show a trick on how you can get 10,ooo Instagram followers within 30 days, you can even get more than that before the set date, it all depends on how serious and dedicated you are. You simply do not need any 3rd party app or anything. Just follow below procedures,it’s pretty easy and simple.

Okay here’s the deal buddie, you see Instagram has an hourly limit for following and unfollowing. Some say it’s 100,some 120 but in the real fact,you can actually follow up to 180/hr, yeah you can follow up to that amount. Now what’s next?

Don’t just go around following people anyhow, you might not get followed back. Sometimes, I check some people’s profile page and I just laugh,you’ll see them following 2000+ and having only 170 followers, lol. You’re following the wrong set of people fam.

Do you know popular artists get about 10-15 new followers per minute on Instagram? Yeah,this is true, you can find out if you like. Now here’s what you do,get about 2-5 popular artists that you know and start following their followers. This means you’ll be following every new Instagram followers that follow that particular artist and most of them are usually humble so they’ll definitely wanna follow you back.

Now I’d suggest you follow 50 people each from the artists you got down till you reach the 180 mark. If you do this every hour for the next 6 hours, you’d have followed 1080 people. Now you should have gotten 350+ followers by doing this, if you get 500+, you’re a baller my friend.

Now let’s do the maths, 350 followers * 30 days = 10500 Followers . Yeah, you’ve just gotten 10000+ followers and if you can increase the number of hours you follow per day, you will in turn increase the number of followers you get. Now for the stubborn ones that won’t follow you,you can simply download InstaFollow . Thank you.

You can alsoGO HERE to buy high quality Instagram,Twitter,Soundcloud Followers.

SOURCE - http://www.tweak.com.ng/get-10000-instagram-followers-within-30-days/

cc lalasticlala honsule dragnet

Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by Dolly4u: 2:32pm On May 11, 2016
benatex:
Hey Instagram freaks and addicts, I’m gonna show a trick on how you can get 10,ooo Instagram followers within 30 days, you can even get more than that before the set date, it all depends on how serious and dedicated you are. You simply do not need any 3rd party app or anything. Just follow below procedures,it’s pretty easy and simple.

Okay here’s the deal buddie, you see Instagram has an hourly limit for following and unfollowing. Some say it’s 100,some 120 but in the real fact,you can actually follow up to 180/hr, yeah you can follow up to that amount. Now what’s next?

Don’t just go around following people anyhow, you might not get followed back. Sometimes, I check some people’s profile page and I just laugh,you’ll see them following 2000+ and having only 170 followers, lol. You’re following the wrong set of people fam.

Do you know popular artists get about 10-15 new followers per minute on Instagram? Yeah,this is true, you can find out if you like. Now here’s what you do,get about 2-5 popular artists that you know and start following their followers. This means you’ll be following every new Instagram followers that follow that particular artist and most of them are usually humble so they’ll definitely wanna follow you back.

Now I’d suggest you follow 50 people each from the artists you got down till you reach the 180 mark. If you do this every hour for the next 6 hours, you’d have followed 1080 people. Now you should have gotten 350+ followers by doing this, if you get 500+, you’re a baller my friend.

Now let’s do the maths, 350 followers * 30 days = 10500 Followers . Yeah, you’ve just gotten 10000+ followers and if you can increase the number of hours you follow per day, you will in turn increase the number of followers you get. Now for the stubborn ones that won’t follow you,you can simply download InstaFollow . Thank you.

You can alsoGO HERE to buy high quality Instagram,Twitter,Soundcloud Followers.

SOURCE - http://www.tweak.com.ng/get-10000-instagram-followers-within-30-days/

FTC
cc lalasticlala honsule dragnet
FTC
Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by GloriaNinja(f): 2:34pm On May 11, 2016
who instagram help? you should have posted how to double bank accounts.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by gidimasters(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2016
Dolly4u:
FTC
mtchew, so u think dis sh|t will make fp
Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by benatex(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by philsss(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Let's give it a try
Thanks bro
Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by schoolboymatt(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
who instagram help? you should have posted how to double bank accounts.
sharp ghel cheesy
Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by somehowpenis(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
What a Waste of time my friends. undecided .
Re: How To Get 10000 Instagram Followers Within 30 Days by dayssolalee(m): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Get Instagram and Tiktok growth at Fame Social https://famesocial.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Expensive Phones In The World / How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? / Teashark Mobile Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.