Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? (1458 Views)

New Worldwide Unlocked IphoneX For Just #260k / Brand New Worldwide Unlocked 256GB Iphone X #290,000 / New arrival Complete 4ch,8ch Cctv Kit from 45k Only. view your office worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by Kashif(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2016
Are there fellows here who have experience with Impex Worldwide shipping? I have spoken with their customer service, and it was not bad. However, I need customers' views. Thanks.
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by litaninja(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2016
Mail Impex. I've used them on occasion, but had to leave for another more "closed" service eventually. They had a minimum shipping weight, delays in delivery every now and then. They didnt bundle or aggregate shipments together back then, another peeve of mine. This made deliveries more expensive. Eventually, Items will get delivered, basically in good condition, but annoyances plenty. And Martha got promoted, she used to handle customer complaints back then, and at least knew how to resolve issues.

i'll score them 6 out of 10.

Kashif:
Are there fellows here who have experience with Impex Worldwide shipping? I have spoken with their customer service, and it was not bad. However, I need customers' views. Thanks.
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by Kashif(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2016
litaninja:
Mail Impex. I've used them on occasion, but had to leave for another more "closed" service eventually. They had a minimum shipping weight, delays in delivery every now and then. They didnt bundle or aggregate shipments together back then, another peeve of mine. This made deliveries more expensive. Eventually, Items will get delivered, basically in good condition, but annoyances plenty. And Martha got promoted, she used to handle customer complaints back then, and at least knew how to resolve issues.

i'll score them 6 out of 10.

Many thanks for this. Incidentally, it was Martha that I spoke with this afternoon. She sounded professional, competent and courteous.

Do you mind telling me the 'closed' service you switched to? If you don't wanna spill it here, kindly drop it via email - kashimanjeroartyahoodotcom.
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by Kashif(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2016
Anymore insight anyone?
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by ichakaobos(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2016
Hope you don't have a temper? Because you are going to shout. No doubt about that. Martha will tell you black is red not even white to get you to comeback when she likes.
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by twinskenny(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2016
Kashif:
Anymore insight anyone?
forget them except you are shipping just a single item....prices are high and won't consolidate your goods

I used them only once
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by olalekanba(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2016
If you are buying heavy gadgets like TV, Laptops, PS3 ship to them.

don't ship small items to them because they won't consolidate.

Also pray your stuff don't get missing which hardly happens because getting it resolved is another story.
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by Kashif(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2016
ichakaobos:
Hope you don't have a temper? Because you are going to shout. No doubt about that. Martha will tell you black is red not even white to get you to comeback when she likes.

twinskenny:
forget them except you are shipping just a single item....prices are high and won't consolidate your goods
I used them only once

olalekanba:
If you are buying heavy gadgets like TV, Laptops, PS3 ship to them.
don't ship small items to them because they won't consolidate.
Also pray your stuff don't get missing which hardly happens because getting it resolved is another story.

Thanks all for your input. That means my proposed deal with them hangs in the balance. I need reasonably priced courier that ships at least twice per week.

Any hints?
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by frisby: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kashif:

Thanks all for your input. That means my proposed deal with them hangs in the balance. I need reasonably priced courier that ships at least twice per week.

Any hints?

I'm currently in similar shoes, did you find any solutions to your Shipping needs?
If yes, please help a brother. Thanks
Re: Impex Worldwide - Can Anyone Provide Review Please? by Kashif(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2017
frisby:

I'm currently in similar shoes, did you find any solutions to your Shipping needs?
If yes, please help a brother. Thanks

I have been using infinitikoncept here on NL

(1) (Reply)

Acer 6gb Ram, 1tb Hdd For Sale *pic** / Like New US Used Samsung galaxy J7 2017 For Sale / Solar Cells Available For Sale In Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.