Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink (6091 Views)

We R Major Distributor Of Nbl/gns Products / Be A Distributor Of 100% Natural Beauty Cosmetics Products And Make It Big ! / Interested In Becoming A Distributor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 11, 2016
Am new distributor of Aqua Rapha soft drink here in aba, supply to wholesalers only .

Some details
A.good quality products from aqua rapha company the makers of aqua rapha yoghurt, aqua rapha pure water, bottle water, and finally soft drinks.
B.with nafdac rec.number
C.good alternative for coca cola
12 in pack , price 950

For more information call
08150245547 whatssapp
Iyke
Location -Aba
Supply any where in Nigeria

Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 11, 2016
Supply to any of your location
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Belexy95: 8:00am On May 12, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Am new distributor of Aqua Rapha soft drink here in aba, supply to wholesalers only .

Some details
A.good quality products from aqua rapha company the makers of aqua rapha yoghurt, aqua rapha pure water, bottle water, and finally soft drinks.
B.with nafdac rec.number
C.good alternative for coca cola
12 in pack , price 950

For more information call
08150245547 whatssapp
Iyke
Need a few clarifications: firstly, why is your water not in the market like some other products. Is the distributor getting a pack at 950 from the company or thats the amt to be sold to wholesalers? What's the minimum number of packs to buy as a distributor? Can samples be sent across to an intending customer? More questions later? Thanks!
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by afobie: 10:55am On May 12, 2016
Please send all the information i need to know here talktoafokeobie@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 11:06am On May 12, 2016
The water is in the market for more than 8years now, one of the best here but little expensive. 900 is the amount from company for distributors.quantity from 500 pack, for wholesalers 950 from 100 packs ,yes sample can be send to you
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 11:24am On May 12, 2016
The water is in the market for more than 8years now, one of the best here but little expensive. 900 is the amount from company for distributors.quantity from 500 pack, for wholesalers 950 from 100 packs ,yes sample can be send to you
Belexy95:
Need a few clarifications: firstly, why is your water not in the market like some other products. Is the distributor getting a pack at 950 from the company or thats the amt to be sold to wholesalers? What's the minimum number of packs to buy as a distributor? Can samples be sent across to an intending customer? More questions later? Thanks!
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Belexy95: 12:37pm On May 12, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Thanks, i mentioned the water because in my area in Phc i came across that water sometime ago but its difficult finding it. Now, to my question, what marketing strategies has the company employed to create awareness like advertorials. Do u give rebate to distributors?
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 12, 2016
If you are in ph , is easy to send you the whole sample, the water must surely be in ph, The name aqua rapha is popular in the market, I haven't done any advertisement but the good s Is selling and have been distributed in cemetery market aba, people are buying it because of the name (owner of aqua rapha company is rev.ejike mbaka ) products is aqua oil ,bottle water, pure water , yogurt etc
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Belexy95: 3:02pm On May 12, 2016
I asked if you give rebate: ie, do u give extra packs to distributors upon purchase?
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2016
12 by pack no extra given, like other drink
Belexy95:
I asked if you give rebate: ie, do u give extra packs to distributors upon purchase?
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Belexy95: 10:01pm On May 13, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
12 by pack no extra given, like other drink
Let me interact with some wholesalers in my neighbourhood, would get back to you.
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 13, 2016
Ok
Belexy95:
Let me interact with some wholesalers in my neighbourhood, would get back to you.
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
cool
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by angela992: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Problems and Prospects of Marketing in Small-Scale Business in Nigeria (A Case Study of Aqua Rapha, God’s Healing Water In Enugu)

The study was aimed at identifying and examining the problems militating against the effective operations of small-scale business. Also the study was focused on analyzing and assessing the marketing activities of small-scale business, with a special reference on Aqua Rapha (God’s Healing Water) Company...

http://www.scharticles.com/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Be A Distributor Of Aqua Rapha Drink by Nzesinachi1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am interested in being a distributor of aqua Rapha pure water.

(1) (Reply)

LIG / I Need Large Supply Of Fairly Used Toys And Baby Things. / I Supply Prawns In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.