Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Don’t Want To Be The Face Of Female Abuse - Emma Nyra Exposed On HFtv DA CHAT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Don’t Want To Be The Face Of Female Abuse - Emma Nyra Exposed On HFtv DA CHAT (634 Views)

Bbn Naija Housemate Breast Exposed On TV again! / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / Graphic Makeup Effects - By Emma Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Be The Face Of Female Abuse - Emma Nyra Exposed On HFtv DA CHAT by HFMagazine: 3:08pm On May 11, 2016
After the controversial interview with Omawumi which ended with a ‘bang’, TV host Zinnia returns in an exclusive interview with Emma Nyra on HFtv’s DA CHAT.

In the 15 minutes long interview, Emma Nyra speaks to HFtv about the reasons she quit her ex label, the sour relationship with her manager, working with label mates and how she intends to return to the top of her game after making an exit from Tripple MG.

...I don’t wanna bring any bad lights towards him [Ubi Franklin]... i just want to say that as a woman I took a lot. I took a lot... I don’t want to cry or get emotional, so I can’t really speak on it but it was a tough time for me. I have never spoken about it because I don’t want to be the face of female abuse” - Emma Nyra responds when asked about getting beat up at Tripple MG.

HFtv Africa is an online channel, dedicated to serving short videos of original programming with segments such as, Entertainment Gist, Fashion, Beauty, Battle Of The Sexes and Music. It will also be touching topical issues affecting the lives of the youths across Nigeria and other African countries.

Watch the mind blowing interview on HFtv Africa below and subscribe to the channel via the url: www.youtube.com/c/HftvAfricaChannel, to catch subsequent editions as they unfold weekly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1NyGWfcZE

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Continuity Error In The Latest Captain America Movie? / Another Funny Comedy Skit: FINAL YEAR EXAM By Wilson Joshua / Nigeria Nollywood Gat No Chill Lol(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.