Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) (28931 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React / Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by sixtuschimere: 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
Nollywood filmmaker, Rukky Sanda hit the beach recently and despite all the filth behind her, she stunned in her photos.Read what she wrote above
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFROb8cvJhX/?taken-by=rukkysanda

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by sixtuschimere: 4:24pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by GossipGirl1(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2016
Dis lady is always on point..

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 11, 2016
Was it not this lady that bleached her skin? abeg she should go and sit down with her shapeless body.

16 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Ginaz(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Was it not this lady that bleached her skin? abeg she should go and sit down with her shapeless body.

She is more shapely than your yam and broom leg, learn to appreciate people undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 11, 2016
Ginaz:

She is more shapely than your yam and broom leg, learn to appreciate people undecided
I appreciate people who appreciate themselves. Not people wrecked with chronic low self esteem like you and her.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Pheals(f): 5:21pm On May 11, 2016
Lalasticlala come and c fine babe grin

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Ginaz(f): 5:24pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I appreciate people who appreciate themselves. Not people wrecked with chronic low self esteem like you and her.

No dear, you are the one here with a low self esteem. People with a good self esteem don't call other people "shapeless". take a good look at yourself first before you call people names. Rukky's never called you names, and that makes her a woman with a good self esteem and so am I.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
Ginaz:

No dear, you are the one here with a low self esteem. People with a good self esteem don't call other people "shapeless". take a good look at yourself first before you call people names. Rukky's never called you names, and that makes her a woman with a good self esteem and so am I.
You are not making sense. People whether good or bad critise people every day esp public figures cos they are the ones most look up to. And their criticism may or may not have anything to do with low self esteem.

Personally, every celebrity that has tampered with his/her skin shouldnt be given too much media attention or celebrated to protect the fragile minds of the people. They more bleached women are allowed public view all the time, the more people would begin to see nothing wrong with it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 11, 2016
Ginaz:

And one more thing, if thats how you judge self esteem then you are a sick woman for making fun of my pretty legs that uve never seen. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Akshow: 5:53pm On May 11, 2016
Yawns

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Herapal(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2016
grin See how she be like Argungu Fish grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:55pm On May 11, 2016
Basic
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On May 11, 2016
Wetin dazzling abt bleaching cream with green veins

6 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by akraym(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2016
Kikiki
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by sherif4owo(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
18+

Outa here

I say gerara here
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
Wait she pay u to put this thrash on FP...na waa nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by IamQuins: 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
Who her rubbish body epp?

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:58pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

And one more thing, if thats how you judge self esteem then you are a sick woman for making fun of my pretty legs that uve never seen. grin

Just STFU. allow people to live their lives. Don't act like you're so perfect. Tsk

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by haywire07(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2016
I see two pple fighting over Rukky and self esteem on FP ...who dem EPP?

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
e pain am

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2016
haywire07:
blame it on lack on job..what we have on nairaland these days are jobless youth who manage to buy data

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Agriman(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2016
I don tired #Agrobalm#
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 11, 2016
Shortyy:

Just STFU. allow people to live their lives. Don't act like you're so perfect. Tsk
For once, you need to sit your short self down. Dumbass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by tchijay: 6:08pm On May 11, 2016
Shortyy:

NAwa ooo.. hypocrisy... doin exactly d opposite of what ur preaching... leave d babe to her opinion na ... haba

7 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by stubbornman(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2016
So rukky Sanders get fans for Nairaland ..I no no sha
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 6:09pm On May 11, 2016
Whether bleached skin or not, I still like her. She fine.

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2016
cryI am no hater..I just came to see her boobs turns out they are not as big as I though..actually a little bit disappointed...!!
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by nonstan(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2016
Ginaz:

Oya ginaz upload ya pix let's compare ..since una two wan de drag self esteem...nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by nonstan(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2016
whitebeard:
cryI am no hater..I just came to see her boobs turns out they are not as big as I though..actually a little bit disappointed...!!
Vaseline crew sighted grin wink
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Mzsolmi(f): 6:13pm On May 11, 2016
haywire07:
dem epp jega
Re: Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
Warris ds?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend / Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing / 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.