Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Nigerian Police - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nigerian Police (1193 Views)

Lol See A Very Hilarious Warning Signpost By The Nigerian Police Force / Hilarious Photos To Show That Nigerian Police Is Working / American Impressed By The Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police by otanaworld: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2006
Typical of the Nigeria Policeman, he was desperate and determined to collect 'egun je' from any motorist that comes next his checkpoint one faithful morning.

As early as 5am the man has taken position waiting for any first unfortunate catch. Surprisingly, it was a Reverend minister of God that arrived the checkpoint at that time. Hold it! the Police screamed, can i see your papers? The man of God bubbling with tongues handed over the particulars of the vehicle to the policeman.Ok! your papers correct but how about spare tyre, fire exstinquisher etc.; the reverene have them all.

The policeman getting a little bit disturbed but firmed asked the reverend minister "but how come you are driving alone this hour of the day aren't you conscious of the security implication?" The man of God answered with bold voice , Not at all! for with me here in this vehicle are: God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit and infact legions of angels keeping guard. OH YES, the policeman replied, then i charge you for overloading.
Re: The Nigerian Police by Alexos(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2006
Just beg for money, simple.

naija Police, they have turned sometn else
Re: The Nigerian Police by robby1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2006
hey u guys should stop crucifying th rank and file police cos they are not the only corrup ones. Do u know that these guys are suffering?
Tell me how a full fledged man with a wife and an average of three kids can survive eat, shelter himself and send his children to school with only 8000 naira a month and yet when there are riots and chaos u expect them to come out and help u out. Be sincere to your self if your husbant uncle brother relative or father was a police rank and file, would you allow him to risk his life to save the same people who do not appreciate him?. I swear if u give me a gun and pay me 8000 per month to wear balck and black i will rob people. period. angry
Re: The Nigerian Police by amodu(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2006
That is unfair, i will take note of that.
Re: The Nigerian Police by otanaworld: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2006
Amodu,

, take note of what?

that the Reverend didn't carry overload or that the policeman was doing illegal duty?

(1) (Reply)

Apology From Ogun State Zoo / Do Not Talk To My Parrot! / Growing Up In Naija: Boarding Schools And Trading Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.