Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers (6538 Views)

Hastom 2018/2019 Joint Venture Opportunity For Absentee Farmers / Cassava Investment Is Very Lucrative: Be A Farmer On Proxy. / The Rice Investment Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Meet the stems

Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by donetete234(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2016
donetete234@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by plessure: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
ve not recieve ur message.ridwanolaniyi@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by plessure: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=hotmas911 post=45534307][b]A JOINT VENTURE, WHY?
[/b]Can you manage the farm for me? Can you help us get a farm manager? Please advise me on crops I can go into, do you know where I can sell my farm harvest? What security measures can you guarantee on your farmlands? These are few of the numerous concerns of potential farmers that approach us daily via calls and mails and it is not an ordinary concern to us but also a situation that must be salvage.
We have a reputation of being a credible farmland seller in Nigeria and not just that, we are farmers ourselves. However, multiple request for managing 10 acres, 15acres some even 30acres and more for individuals is becoming overwhelming considering the fact that we also have our personal projects. So we felt instead of discouraging a lot of people because we wish to concentrate on our own project, we can find a way of incorporating them into ours. Instead of going through the rigors of managing many small farms, we can merge all interests (i.e. aspirations and resources) together and manage a bigger joint farming venture.
We are not trying to trade with people’ resources as we are also fully involved in any project we propose on this platform.
CASSAVA, WHY?
1. As it stands now, the demand for cassava is not about to drop because even multinationals are being forced to source for their raw materials locally. Check from the local price of the most common cassava product, garri and also several cassava derivatives like starch, ethanol etc.
2. With the current economic crisis, the government is unrepentantly obsessed with boosting the nations export market.
3. Cassava poses little threat when it come to the risk factors in crop farming as compare to other crops
4. It is extremely easy to manage compare to crops like maize, vegetables etc.
5. Cassava has diverse industrial usage hence, the demand for it is unimaginable. The industrial usage include cassava chips widely used in making animal feeds, extraction of starch, ethanol, cassava flour which is being encouraged for bread manufacturers etc,
6. It has a very comfortable range of rate of returns(ROR) ranging from minimum of 18% to as high as 80%
THE PROJECT AHEAD
[/b]Considering the above reasons and by some pressing demands from some agric-business enthusiast, we are offering anyone that have ever wanted to give up on farming a chance to be part of our cassava project.
[b]LAND ALLOCATED: 150 HECTARES
PROJECT DURATION: The project will last for THREE PLANTING SEASONS (review will done after then to decide if to continue or not.) Also, the calendar year will start from the day of planting and planting period is 12months.
NOTE: Any cost stated is for the first planting season.
PROJECT MODALITIES:
Interested farmers/investors will buy slots in the 150 hectares available and the minimum obtainable is 1hectare
Investors who took part from the first year will also have a chance of increasing their slots if they desire after the first year.
FINANCIAL PLAN: Is contained in our prepared investors’ guide (drop your mails to get a copy.)
GROUND BREAKING: We are kicking off the land preparation on 20th of June 2016, so more detailed enquiries, registration and making commitment starts tomorrow, 12th of May and ends by 15th of July.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS VENTURE
1. Profit margin is guaranteed no matter the initial set up cost. For instance in the first year, the cost of buying a slot of 1hectare (2 and half acres) is 169,100 and the minimum yield on a cassava hectare is 20tons. The average cost of a ton of cassava is about 15,000(though the present cost in our area varies between 20,000 and 25,000naira). Therefore a hectare of cassava is capable of returning minimum of 130,900 as profit.
2. Cost of investment will drop drastically by up to 40% while the potential profits stands on the rising side. This means that after the first year, initial cost of clearing and buying stems would have been eliminated. For instance, 169,100 for a hectare will drop to about 101,100 naira while the profit still soar high
3. Stress of management is taken away. This is because we are taking care of that.
4. Every budget level is accommodated (1 hectares above).
5. Reliable management and security guaranteed.

still waiting for ur message.ridwanolaniyi@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=plessure post=47098549][/quote]
Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning people,
Here are few pictures of the work so far.
WE only have less than 11 days for registration of interest in this project.
Join the revolution.
www.farmlandnigeria.com
www.facebook.com/hastomnigeria.

Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by thelicious: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm interested thelicbeauty@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
thelicious:
I'm interested thelicbeauty@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by cuttestprince(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Am interested, eaglestar.2011@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by cooldudeng(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Still open?

Drop the plan at olakanmi80@gmail.com

Many thanks
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
cooldudeng:
Still open? Drop the plan at olakanmi80@gmail.com Many thanks
Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
cuttestprince:
Am interested, eaglestar.2011@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Godiskind: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm interested. Drop the plan in amara.chiabuotu@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by ultrarich: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hope am not late. Kindly send the plan to whalesenergy@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by farmgate: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hope I'm not behind kindly send it to my mail also and I will get to back to you with my involvement plan. Samuelsolomon96@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by MsJJ(f): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Cutesenlong@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Godiskind:
I'm interested. Drop the plan in amara.chiabuotu@gmail.com
ultrarich:
Hope am not late. Kindly send the plan to whalesenergy@gmail.com
farmgate:
Hope I'm not behind kindly send it to my mail also and I will get to back to you with my involvement plan. Samuelsolomon96@yahoo.com
MsJJ:
Cutesenlong@hotmail.co.uk

Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Yusufi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls send Investment Plan to mryusufidris@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Yusufi:
Pls send Investment Plan to mryusufidris@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2016
8 days left for you to be part of the cassava project
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Hopeyem12(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Wonuade11@gmail.com, pls am interested.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by careidon: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
great job you are doing.
pls send the financial package to ojstdaniels@lycos.com
Thanks
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by solreb: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
aakala28@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Yusufi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Haven gone through the Investment Plan, I have got just five (5) quick questions:

1. Considering that natural rainfall forms the key-success factor of the project as implied, what contingency plan have you got in place to ensure that the early cessation of rainfall does not mar the entire project?

2. Going by the cost per slot which has been reasonably calculated without any premium to cover precise cost components right from land preparation down to inputs, cultivation, and harvest, how would the project managers be able to take up 15 percent without any form of financial contribution or without altering the cost per slot?

3. What is the basis upon which profits will be shared?

4. Whats is the duration of an investment cycle from date of sowing?

5. What exit strategies are available for prospective investors?
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Esgarmath: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
hotmas911:
[b]A JOINT VENTURE, WHY?
[/b]Can you manage the farm for me? Can you help us get a farm manager? Please advise me on crops I can go into, do you know where I can sell my farm harvest? What security measures can you guarantee on your farmlands? These are few of the numerous concerns of potential farmers that approach us daily via calls and mails and it is not an ordinary concern to us but also a situation that must be salvage.
We have a reputation of being a credible farmland seller in Nigeria and not just that, we are farmers ourselves. However, multiple request for managing 10 acres, 15acres some even 30acres and more for individuals is becoming overwhelming considering the fact that we also have our personal projects. So we felt instead of discouraging a lot of people because we wish to concentrate on our own project, we can find a way of incorporating them into ours. Instead of going through the rigors of managing many small farms, we can merge all interests (i.e. aspirations and resources) together and manage a bigger joint farming venture.
We are not trying to trade with people’ resources as we are also fully involved in any project we propose on this platform.
CASSAVA, WHY?
1. As it stands now, the demand for cassava is not about to drop because even multinationals are being forced to source for their raw materials locally. Check from the local price of the most common cassava product, garri and also several cassava derivatives like starch, ethanol etc.
2. With the current economic crisis, the government is unrepentantly obsessed with boosting the nations export market.
3. Cassava poses little threat when it come to the risk factors in crop farming as compare to other crops
4. It is extremely easy to manage compare to crops like maize, vegetables etc.
5. Cassava has diverse industrial usage hence, the demand for it is unimaginable. The industrial usage include cassava chips widely used in making animal feeds, extraction of starch, ethanol, cassava flour which is being encouraged for bread manufacturers etc,
6. It has a very comfortable range of rate of returns(ROR) ranging from minimum of 18% to as high as 80%
THE PROJECT AHEAD
[/b]Considering the above reasons and by some pressing demands from some agric-business enthusiast, we are offering anyone that have ever wanted to give up on farming a chance to be part of our cassava project.
[b]LAND ALLOCATED: 150 HECTARES
PROJECT DURATION: The project will last for THREE PLANTING SEASONS (review will done after then to decide if to continue or not.) Also, the calendar year will start from the day of planting and planting period is 12months.
NOTE: Any cost stated is for the first planting season.
PROJECT MODALITIES:
Interested farmers/investors will buy slots in the 150 hectares available and the minimum obtainable is 1hectare
Investors who took part from the first year will also have a chance of increasing their slots if they desire after the first year.
FINANCIAL PLAN: Is contained in our prepared investors’ guide (drop your mails to get a copy.)
GROUND BREAKING: We are kicking off the land preparation on 20th of June 2016, so more detailed enquiries, registration and making commitment starts tomorrow, 12th of May and ends by 15th of July.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS VENTURE
1. Profit margin is guaranteed no matter the initial set up cost. For instance in the first year, the cost of buying a slot of 1hectare (2 and half acres) is 169,100 and the minimum yield on a cassava hectare is 20tons. The average cost of a ton of cassava is about 15,000(though the present cost in our area varies between 20,000 and 25,000naira). Therefore a hectare of cassava is capable of returning minimum of 130,900 as profit.
2. Cost of investment will drop drastically by up to 40% while the potential profits stands on the rising side. This means that after the first year, initial cost of clearing and buying stems would have been eliminated. For instance, 169,100 for a hectare will drop to about 101,100 naira while the profit still soar high
3. Stress of management is taken away. This is because we are taking care of that.
4. Every budget level is accommodated (1 hectares above).
5. Reliable management and security guaranteed.

esgarmath@yahoo is very interested...08142419303
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Esgarmath: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=hotmas911 post=45534307][b]A JOINT VENTURE, WHY?
[/b]Can you manage the farm for me? Can you help us get a farm manager? Please advise me on crops I can go into, do you know where I can sell my farm harvest? What security measures can you guarantee on your farmlands? These are few of the numerous concerns of potential farmers that approach us daily via calls and mails and it is not an ordinary concern to us but also a situation that must be salvag

esgarmath@yahoo is very interested...08142419303
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Jamesvirgo: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jamessunday39@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Jamesvirgo:
Jamessunday39@gmail.com
sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Just 7DAYS TO GO
Portal closes on the 15th of July
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by jsheng(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
jsh_eng@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
jsheng:
jsh_eng@yahoo.com
Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
qudus.atoyegbe@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snail Farming, Why Archachatina Marginata In Nigeria? / In View (pics): Small Scale Garri Processing Factory At Ijebu Igbo / 72% Fish Meal For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.