Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Who Closed The Freestyle Thread!? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Who Closed The Freestyle Thread!? (785 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ / " The Freestyle Lounge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Closed The Freestyle Thread!? by PTechnIQ(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Closed The Freestyle Thread!? by johnnygan(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
Dude the right thing was done. I was running crazy thou but i fink i'm comin back to earth. Some dude who goes by the name of mukky, locked the thread. Niggaz did not follow simple rules. My advise to all is, u bloody need lyrics, go get 'em there while stocks last. This brand nu offer is still available now that they can still see the thread. Once that thread is deleted, nobody should come back fo copyrites. Grab yo copies, NOW!!!
Re: Who Closed The Freestyle Thread!? by ofokasibe: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2009
johnnygan:

Some dude who goes by the name of mukina, locked the thread. Niggaz did not follow simple rules.
lmfao grin grin grin is mukina a boy??/ grin grin
Re: Who Closed The Freestyle Thread!? by johnnygan(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2009
Now i see that u av been so blind to see that i'm not on a p.c.
I'm always on mobile punk. How was i supposed to know?

(1) (Reply)

Is THERE A Problem If I Made An Album With Nairaland Lirycs? / O- Town Rappers R Tha Best In Nigeria / We Need Nas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.