Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 (836 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by 6gozi(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2016
Does anyone also think that the voice's judges are unfit? That is besides Timi and Waje.
2face's English, to start with isn't fluent, neither does he know jerk about song coaching(seemingly). For Patoranking, his own is a topic to be analyzed another day. Bottom line, 2face and Patoranking could have had an impressive replacement in the likes of Cobhams Asuquo, Praiz or even Don Jazzy! You never know ;-(
Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by Cholls(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2016
my brother shame on you...........what about you? ain't you fit?............Is Don jazzy and co. better than you?.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by 6gozi(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Cholls:
my brother shame on you...........what about you? ain't you fit?............Is Don jazzy and co. better than you?.

I'm not sure you follow the show. Infact You certainly do not!
Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
Lol it won't be bad to have a space on nairaland to analyze the show... It's just a first edition, I think the show is cool... Nigeria has got fine singers.. who Is ur best Singer in the blind audition So far
Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by 6gozi(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2016
tollyB:
Lol it won't be bad to have a space on nairaland to analyze the show...
It's just a first edition, I think the show is cool...
Nigeria has got fine singers..
who Is ur best Singer in the blind audition So far

Yea I think so too. Cool show. The Idea that the coaches/judges don't hve to see the singer's face, but just hear the voice is super cool. That's what stands it out from all others. Speaking of best so far, ill give it to that guy who used to be gay, that contested in Nigerian idol and came second to Mercy, Joe Blue! The guy is a talent
Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by Seunnzy(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2016
6gozi:
Does anyone also think that the voice's judges are unfit? That is besides Timi and Waje.
2face's English, to start with isn't fluent, neither does he know jerk about song coaching(seemingly). For Patoranking, his own is a topic to be analyzed another day. Bottom line, 2face and Patoranking could have had an impressive replacement in the likes of Cobhams Asuquo, Praiz or even Don Jazzy! You never know ;-(
i would have prefer praize too,they could have searched for dare art alade,wud be good too
Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by Seunnzy(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2016
??[/quote][quote author=tollyB post=45536582]Lol it won't be bad to have a space on nairaland to analyze the show...
It's just a first edition, I think the show is cool...
Nigeria has got fine singers..
Corper ma!
Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by 6gozi(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2016
Seunnzy:

i would have prefer praize too,they could have searched for dare art alade,wud be good too

Aaarh... Dare!
Why the hell did he skip my mind. Dare would have been a fine replacement too. See? I'm not the only one who thinks unfit of 2face and patoranking -especially 2face! You need to see the way this guy puts his english. Its so bad. Unlike Timi Dakolo, He(2face) lacks a wide collection of vocabs to express his sentiments of the contestants' performances. You need to see 2face making criticism. If he doesn't include atleast 12 pidgin out of 20 words, he isn't done.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Reality Show 2016 by Seunnzy(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2016
6gozi:

Aaarh... Dare!
Why the hell did he skip my mind. Dare would have been a fine replacement too. See? I'm not the only one who thinks unfit of 2face and patoranking -especially 2face! You need to see the way this guy puts his english. Its so bad. Unlike Timi Dakolo, He(2face) lacks a wide collection of vocabs to express his sentiments of the contestants' performances. You need to see 2face making criticism. If he doesn't include atleast 12 pidgin out of 20 words, he isn't done.
when he wanted to mimick one of the contestants,he was going offbeat

(1) (Reply)

LYRICS; Buy For Me - Edy Selling Point / Fresh Music Download / Sell Your Music,audio Content,comedy In Over 30 Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.