Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

FG To Re-evaluate Foreign Exchange Policy – Osinbajo - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Re-evaluate Foreign Exchange Policy – Osinbajo (21189 Views)

What's The Use Of Foreign Exchange Reserve? / Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% / Foreign Exchange Primary Dealers: CBN Set To Name Them Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FG To Re-evaluate Foreign Exchange Policy – Osinbajo by adconline(m): 1:58am On May 14, 2016
Babacele:
story
Cos u have nothing to say
Re: FG To Re-evaluate Foreign Exchange Policy – Osinbajo by Truth234(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
Adesiji77:
From deregulation to devaluation...

http://www.punchng.com/flexible-forex-policy-coming-osinbajo/

Cc: lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44

Can you tell them to delete saharareporters link as well? Call lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44. I don't know what is your problem when you were not even at the conference. For your information Punch and other local medias had to wait till the following day after this same Femi Adesina approved whatever jargon they wrote to misled people like you.
Re: FG To Re-evaluate Foreign Exchange Policy – Osinbajo by Adesiji77: 6:11am On May 15, 2016
Truth234:

Can you tell them to delete saharareporters link as well? Call lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44. I don't know what is your problem when you were not even at the conference. For your information Punch and other local medias had to wait till the following day after this same Femi Adesina approved whatever jargon they wrote to misled people like you.

Excuse me? I don't understand what you are trying to say...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awoof Berekete Campaign Powered By Access Bank / Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / "Success Does Not Speak English, It Speaks Money" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.