Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

(photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? (1460 Views)

When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / Hilarious Photo:- Ladies Mistakes Me For Don Jazzy! / Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? by Motolank: 3:41am On May 12, 2016
Ladies be sincere

Re: (photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? by Motolank: 3:42am On May 12, 2016
And him

Re: (photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? by Nobody: 4:40am On May 12, 2016
grin ooohhhlalah! Well, that's a big bonus down there... tongue

I'll enjoy it for sure.I will never say never grin grin grin
Re: (photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? by seunlayi(m): 5:37am On May 12, 2016
Did the Gov forgot something in his pocket? See the trouser grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? by AntiWailer: 6:03am On May 12, 2016
seunlayi:
Did the Gov forgot something in his pocket? See the trouser grin

That is needed of the advantages of being the first lady of Edo.

Chai.
Re: (photo) Ladies What Will You Do, If This Is Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:19am On May 12, 2016
Gej is a great man cry

(1) (Reply)

Only In Lagos / How You Position Yourselve While Chatting (photo) / Nigeria Comedy: Bro Solomon Forgot He Is In Warri Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.