Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Is The Biggest Technology You Have Seen? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is The Biggest Technology You Have Seen? (569 Views)

I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever / The Biggest Deal In Town / The Technology You Are Waiting For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Technology You Have Seen? by Mbkite(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2016
As for me, internet services still remains the biggest technology. I keep wondering how I would send an email in my bedroom and within few seconds another fellow in Jerusalem has gotten it.
Some of my guys said theirs is Aeroplane.
Nairalanders, please what has been your biggest technology?
Re: What Is The Biggest Technology You Have Seen? by Mbkite(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Waiting 4 response. Lets know the biggest technology so far? Explorer, what do you think?
Re: What Is The Biggest Technology You Have Seen? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2016
will come back and comment. let me go and think
Re: What Is The Biggest Technology You Have Seen? by Mbkite(m): 6:01am On Jul 19, 2016
checkpoint:
will come back and comment. let me go and think
LOl, think well

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Power Bank? / Book Usb Drive For Education / Microsoft Surface Book Core I7 Available @kakacom Mobike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.