Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. (34893 Views)

Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) / Dbanj: I Am Not Threatened By Singer's Marriage Rumour', Imelda J Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Tunnyking: 12:31pm On May 12, 2016
Dem no epp anybody nau

Abel how much is fuel in your area??
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by omozu1(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2016
The only thing i know is that bleaching is dangerous to your health. Your kidney and liver.
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2016
Princehojay:
Call it mere ‘infatuation’ or “social media madness”, you may not be wrong. But the truth is that American rapper, Curtis James Jackson a.k.a 50 Cent has been caught crushing openly on the charming Nigerian songstress, Ada Jane Okwori popularly known as Imelda J.

The New York-based rapper cum businessman publicly confessed his love for the Nigerian Afro pop star on his Instagram page when he responded to her comment on his page to the consternation of his ten million followers. “I love you back @imeldajmusic”, 50 Cent said with ecstasy.

Basking in the euphoria of new found love, Imelda J in return posted on her Instagram and Facebook pages that she admires the American rapper a lot.

“People, @50 Cent just made my day. I’m blushing right now. He is a legend with a large heart. He is so humble and talented. That’s why I will respect him for life. I admire him a lot. Plenty kisses up in the air for you. You are very humble”, Imelda J screamed.

Before now, the award-winning singer is said to have made some incredible appeal to the American rapper to revisit the country again, after he was in Nigeria for the first time during the Star Mega Jam in 2004. Apparently, many fans have expressed fears that this latest crush on 50 Cent, may pose a serious threat to the smooth feelings that have been angling between Imelda J and Koko master, D’banj.

The Benue State- born singer who just released her new single, ‘OwoYato’ ft Small Doctor has always had a crush on D’banj. At one time, she was captured through the paparazzi’s lens as the ‘Lady in Red’ at D’banj birthday party in Abuja recently.

With 50 Cent already falling heels over in love with her, it goes to ask if Imelda J still has any soft spot in her heart for our Koko Master? We won’t be surprised if 50 Cent flies into the country any time soon to ask for Imelda J’s hands in marriage. Who knows!

Source:- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/50-cent-dbanj-imelda-js-love/

So because he responded that he loved you back he is humble. Women!!!!
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by virginboy1(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2016
hemartins:
Ok
Me too. Guess I need to get a job ASAP
You will get one Bro.

Moreover, who knows if Baba will credit your account with 5k as promised.

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 12, 2016
Lol smh he just replied a fan an its news,i could tell ladyT i love you,it doesnt mean im head over heels in love na,im only appreciating her as a fan grin .to think this rubbish came from vanguard.doesnt surprise me though that its on NL sha cos recently NL don turn soakaway.
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Dallazday(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2016
gwho ever sat down to compile this nonsense is jobless. Op inclusive
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by hismahillz(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
50 cent is mentally unstable.
He has no friends, he wants to beef with everyone.
He went after Rick Ross and Rick Ross killed his career.
He went after the game and the Game buried his career.
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

He still owns Rick Ross babymama $10 million.
He sold his mansion in Connecticut.

Dude is now broke and frustrated
then u don't know shit about Curtis Jackson

7 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by gbens2000(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:
Do you guys believe every nonsense you read online?
Is VG still a newspaper joint? It's now competing with lil blogs for relevance.
pls just forget this over zealous ppl,just a mere comment has turn to love story.mumu ppl every where
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by ObaKlaz: 1:25pm On May 12, 2016
She isn't big. She might as well opt for 50 Cent, since the desirable isn't available. D'banj fries big fishes only. Just check out his resume...
Genevieve Nnaji
Adama Indimi
Bonang Matheba
Jennifer Obayuwana
...And still counting!
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by emperorchedda(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

Mumu!

How did Rick Ross end 50's career?? Yes he filed for bankruptcy so he won't have to pay Rick Ross' baby mama money she doesn't deserve

No one can end 50s career instead he ends yours, ask Ja Rule.

You need to go to NYC and see how much the man's various businesses racks up daily, even the daily newspapers are astonsihed

Don't mention Rick Ross, The Game or even Meek Mill (loooool) names were 50s name is mentioned. His only competition is Jigga, Diddy and Dre

4 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by collinzy: 1:31pm On May 12, 2016
I think they just tried to give everyone access to some ones mentality thats why this post made front page. This is the most stupid post i have read since I joined Nairaland in 2010. 50 cent appreciated her as a fan by giving a response to a comment she earlier made. How does that imply falling madly for her?
OP, abeg wash your head with soda next time before you post ANYTHING
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by cap28: 1:36pm On May 12, 2016
Crushing openly on that bleached out hoe. What the fvk for?

He's probably just being polite and the bitc.h went crazy because she wasnt even expecting a response. Can that bit.ch compete with vivica fox, his baby mama or ciara (all exes).
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by VanBommel(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

he can't be as broke as you are

2 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by VanBommel(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

he can't be as broke as you are
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Arewa12: 1:54pm On May 12, 2016
Are u sure
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by callmebeauty(f): 2:04pm On May 12, 2016
Aye!Aye!!Aye Ooooo!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
RichYoungNigga:
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by yinkslinks(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2016
Naija women likes everyone with cash. from koko master to 50cent. Tomorrow might be treysong and all these men will doro her. I dont really blame Teebliz. Guys please just make this money and have baby mamas like wiz kids/davido. Honestly those guys have peace in their lives and are free from drama. Say no to olosholism
Princehojay:
Call it mere ‘infatuation’ or “social media madness”, you may not be wrong. But the truth is that American rapper, Curtis James Jackson a.k.a 50 Cent has been caught crushing openly on the charming Nigerian songstress, Ada Jane Okwori popularly known as Imelda J.

The New York-based rapper cum businessman publicly confessed his love for the Nigerian Afro pop star on his Instagram page when he responded to her comment on his page to the consternation of his ten million followers. “I love you back @imeldajmusic”, 50 Cent said with ecstasy.

Basking in the euphoria of new found love, Imelda J in return posted on her Instagram and Facebook pages that she admires the American rapper a lot.

“People, @50 Cent just made my day. I’m blushing right now. He is a legend with a large heart. He is so humble and talented. That’s why I will respect him for life. I admire him a lot. Plenty kisses up in the air for you. You are very humble”, Imelda J screamed.

Before now, the award-winning singer is said to have made some incredible appeal to the American rapper to revisit the country again, after he was in Nigeria for the first time during the Star Mega Jam in 2004. Apparently, many fans have expressed fears that this latest crush on 50 Cent, may pose a serious threat to the smooth feelings that have been angling between Imelda J and Koko master, D’banj.

The Benue State- born singer who just released her new single, ‘OwoYato’ ft Small Doctor has always had a crush on D’banj. At one time, she was captured through the paparazzi’s lens as the ‘Lady in Red’ at D’banj birthday party in Abuja recently.

With 50 Cent already falling heels over in love with her, it goes to ask if Imelda J still has any soft spot in her heart for our Koko Master? We won’t be surprised if 50 Cent flies into the country any time soon to ask for Imelda J’s hands in marriage. Who knows!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Themandator: 2:21pm On May 12, 2016
Princehojay:

Clearly, a silly PR job from the ladies team.
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by mikaael(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2016
phayvoursky:
DO U GUYS REALIZE FUEL IS SOLD FOR 145 NAIRA PER LITRE

welcome back from planet mars
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Akalia(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

Dude fity happens to be my favorite real head of all times, Fity is one of the filthy ass rich rappers to ever emerge on the global entertainment stage. but for real he resold the mansion he bought from Mike tyson years back? Is he for real broke? Whatever happened to him? It's hard to imagine mehn.
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2016
I know 50cents will never ask for her hand in marriage or else they get married legally in Nigeria.

Nigga be keeping his eyes on his money since day one
Other than that they can date, have sex and all
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by AntiWailer: 3:47pm On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:
Do you guys believe every nonsense you read online?
Is VG still a newspaper joint? It's now competing with lil blogs for relevance.

No PDP money to share again

They need to write nonsense to stay relevant.
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by pamcode(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
I know the game it called flatter, use and dump
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

his is broke and yet can buy up ur vilage with his broke az

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by hringbraut: 4:05pm On May 12, 2016
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by oribi(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy

I bet u wish you were as broke as he was...
Beef is part of rap culture
Remember Donald trump filed for bankruptcy 3 times...

Don't be so quick to say things, i know your entitled to your own opinion

2 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by AceDomino(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2016
Stupidity of the day. Ish
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by ogomariegee: 5:50pm On May 12, 2016
whatever, thats none of my biz
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by bigcil2(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
Princehojay:

I don't believe my man fif is Blind. This one no fine reach Olivia of Gunit.... undecided undecided
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 12, 2016
Please MR. OP, this is no news for us... Don't bring this to the front page again... Haba... See 50cent a G-lord wanna fight D'banj a cocogarri seller over a gurl??..... Crack good jokes next time pls...
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by omonnakoda: 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
Stephrocks:
I don't know the lady
Goalless draw
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by PNomsule: 6:13pm On May 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
Mumu!

How did Rick Ross end 50's career?? Yes he files for bankruptcy so he won't have to pay Rick Ross' baby mama money she doesn't deserve

No one can end 50s career instead he ends yours, ask Ja Rule.

You need to go to NYC and see how much the man's various business rackks up daily, even the daily newspapers are astonsihed

Don't mention Rick Ross, The Game or even Meek Mill (loooool) names were 50s name is mentioned. His only competition is Jigga, Diddy and Dre
Ur head dey there...chop knuckles!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Toyin Abraham's 35th Birthday Outfit / Special Spesh Defends Dammy Krane, Says ‘We Are All Scammers’ / CDQ Cuts His Dreadlocks - See Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.