Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story (533 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2016
This is a story i just started writing..i decided to post it to get u guys comment on it..thanks..enjoy
Re: A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2016
I woke up to screams from outside my bedroom i glanced at the clock it was just a little past 4.a.m., i ran out of bedroom thru the corrodor..my parents were up already..i stared in confusion as my dad was running to reinforce the door with the cushion,i was so confused that i didnt even know what to say or do..then my dad ran back to us,sweating profusely all through..i could see the fear in his jade green eyes,he screamed at us to get knives and hide under his bed telling us not to make any sound or try to scream no mata wat comes in..my mum was already sobbing,he held her tight telling her this is not the time to cry,we had to hide and there was nowhere to go..as he was trying to take my mum inside,we head the back door shook,the locks rattling as something was trying desperately to break in..
Re: A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2016
We all stared at each other and ran inside my dad's room,we huddled together under the bed,my heart beating so fast i could feel it in my mouth,suddenly we heard the shattering of glass followed by a ferocious growl,i nearly peed on my pants on hearing the sound,my mum was sobbing silently as my dad was trying to pet her telling us not to flinch or scream or do anything that'll make a sound..the growl was getting closer as the creature made its way through the steps,claws scratching on the tiles as it drew closer to the room,we heard the smashing of the door opposite my dad's which happened to be the guest room,my blood ran cold..i was just nineteen and never tought i would die like this,i shut my eyes and tought about all the years past,my school life,friends,about all the plans i had for myself..i was hopimg to become a computer engineer when i graduated,knowing now with this monstrous in our house that it wount be possible again,hot tears streamed from my eyes.,i heard my dad whisper..Alex be strong,be strong..suddenly the creature started poundin on our door so furiously i knew in a few sec the door would give way.
Re: A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2016
The pounding and growling went on 4 a few seconds,befor the hard wood door shattered...it stepped inside the bedroom and what i saw made my heart skip a beat,though i could see only the legs but what i saw was something i've never seen in my life,even in the hollywood movies i watch..the monstrosity in the room had four legs..each one ending in long razor sharp claws,from its stance it could be a giant bear but i knew that watever it was its ntn compared to a bear. The creature growled and the sound shook the whole room.mum's hand was seriously clutched with mine her fingers digging into my skin,if not 4 d nightmare we were in,i knew i would have felt the pain,but the adrenaline surging through my veins didnt even make me flinch..the creature walked round the room,tearing at the sofa,smashing the mirrors and furniture,it tore at the bed also,it did that for a moment and gave a very loud angry growl before turning back and making its way back the way it came
Re: A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2016
I need to know wat u guys feel for me to continue the story
Re: A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story by Osaze20091: 2:06pm On May 12, 2016
Bro,i dey follow u walai
Re: A Fantansy,mystery.thriller Story by lorelife(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2016
ur begining is great. So get d ball rolling. I'm trailing u bro

(1) (Reply)

I Have Read 16 Books This Year, What About You? / The Darkness That Poisons The Night / What Is Psychic Distance? How Bestsellers Use It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.